Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• golden wrote: View Post
    Yeah. Raps think they are a "talent" team, when we're still just a grit & grind team with depth. It starts with Lowry and Derozan not playing hard on team.
    no grit since January, this team is looking like trouble and they are going to surrender to the Maple Leafs

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
      We need to start our process lol
      #StartTheProcess

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
        2 Pat coming back isn't gonna fix all of our problems
        Hell no! What I'm seeing is much worse than no Patterson. Way way worse.
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Loosing Streak..it's official.
          This might get real..check their schedule,not looking good.
          Really don't like the make up of this team,they need some physicality,very soft team..Every team comes in and is starting 2 punk them,not playing D.
          Pick and roll,is getting exposed and the guards are not playing hard,ure not the F@#ken golden state warrior,play some f#@ken D.
          "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
          My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Time for a running suicides drill. Poor guys.

Comment

• Lol Patterson is no saviour. C'mon man.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• If we lose 5 in row, after the Spurs and the Grizzlies, which is possible, its time to put Casey on the hot seat.

Also this team needs trade, doesn't have to be Millsap, but someone who at least brings a level of physicality and toughness.

Comment

• We need a vet on the bench (ex. Paul Pierce)
                  and another All-Star (ex.Paul Millsap)
                  Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• 2pac just earned huge $$ w/o even playing.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                      RR is going to explode tonight
                      why? this has been predicted for a long time. This team is fatally flawed, and when the guards aren't playing at extremely high levels (arguably over their heads) we'll be average at best.

Comment

• ECF is an example of good management by Masai, but this Casey regime has run it's course this year or next. Pure draft picks and traded talent + DeRozan, Ross, Powell, & JV and see what happens next year if Lowry doesn't join.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                          Yeah. Raps think they are a "talent" team, when we're still just a grit & grind team with depth. It starts with Lowry and Derozan not playing hard on team D.
                          They've forgotten how they got to where they are in the first place
                          OG is our king

Comment

• Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
                            Loosing Streak..it's official.
                            This might get real..check their schedule,not looking good.
                            Really don't like the make up of this team,they need some physicality,very soft team..Every team comes in and is starting 2 punk them,not playing D.
                            Pick and roll,is getting exposed and the guards are not playing hard,ure not the F@#ken golden state warrior,play some f#@ken D.
                            I actually agree with this. This team is so freakin SOFT.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                              Lol Patterson is no saviour. C'mon man.
                              I agree, but he's our glue.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                                If we lose 5 in row, after the Spurs and the Grizzlies, which is possible, its time to put Casey on the hot seat.
                                the better question is what if we win 5 in a row including beating the spurs and mem ?
                                Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

Working...
                                X