• Show
Clear All

• Axel wrote: View Post
    Role player?

Yeah you're like a fourth option
    OG is our king

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

Whoaaaaa. Interesting. I think I posted this in another thread but a few weeks ago a few different management/coach types said sullinger can go down to the 905 for rehab "if he was ok with that (can't be sent down). Then all went quiet and all of the sudden he was playing. I guess he either had a change of heart or was persuaded to have one. I'm sure he wants to be playing by the Boston game.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
        Whoaaaaa. Interesting. I think I posted this in another thread but a few weeks ago a few different management/coach types said sullinger can go down to the 905 for rehab "if he was ok with that (can't be sent down). Then all went quiet and all of the sudden he was playing. I guess he either had a change of heart or was persuaded to have one. I'm sure he wants to be playing by the Boston game.
        Or could be just to get some games in and get in game shape, Raptors aren't playing today.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
          Or could be just to get some games in and get in game shape, Raptors aren't playing today.
          I think that's all it is. They want to get him back in game shape asap but they also can't afford to do it at the expense of the team's record by giving him too many minutes when he isn't at that point. They're trying to make sure he gets his reps in and some burn so hopefully in a few weeks time or so we can start to see why we brought him in (if we forget the unrealistic hopes of being like a poorman's Millsap, he's just a skilled big body who can help the team at a razor thin position).

Comment

• JV usually beasts against Vuc

Let's hope he keeps it up

Comment

I'm willing to risk it. Role players don't call wins; stars do.

#CallingTheWin

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                I fucking hate that guy. Deport him. lol.

Comment

• So Biz has really been struggling for the last while for Orlando. He has the team's worst on-court net rating in the past 10 games, and third worst on-court DRTG.
                  twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                    So Biz has really been struggling for the last while for Orlando. He has the team's worst on-court net rating in the past 10 games, and third worst on-court DRTG.
                    I can't say I'm surprised. Biyombo is very clearly a one dimensional player and a huge liability on offence. When paired with guys like Demar and Lowry, it doesn't have as much of an impact but on a team like Orlando it's going to be a big problem.

Fournier is their leading scorer but he is much more of a system scorer that needs ball movement and spacing than DD/KL. Payton isn't an offensive threat, Ibaka is a release valve at best and Gordon is a work in progress.

The spacing of that Magic offence is pretty abysmal and they simply don't have talented enough offensive scorers to over come that.
                    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                      So Biz has really been struggling for the last while for Orlando. He has the team's worst on-court net rating in the past 10 games, and third worst on-court DRTG.
                      It makes complete sense that he's struggling there. Looks like our system was perfect for him. It's like the opposite of JV. Our system isn't the greatest for JV but it was good for Biz. JV would probably leave our team and beast while Biz leaves our team and is struggling .
                      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

I can't say I'm surprised. Biyombo is very clearly a one dimensional player and a huge liability on offence. When paired with guys like Demar and Lowry, it doesn't have as much of an impact but on a team like Orlando it's going to be a big problem.

Fournier is their leading scorer but he is much more of a system scorer that needs ball movement and spacing than DD/KL. Payton isn't an offensive threat, Ibaka is a release valve at best and Gordon is a work in progress.

The spacing of that Magic offence is pretty abysmal and they simply don't have talented enough offensive scorers to over come that.
                        It doesn't make sense that Biyombo and Ibaka didn't work out defensively though.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                          It doesn't make sense that Biyombo and Ibaka didn't work out defensively though.
                          No that is a bigger conundrum. Gordon, Ibaka, Biyombo should be pretty deadly regardless of the back-court.

Part of it could simply be the learning curve associated with new players under a new coach in a new system. If Ibaka resigns, I suspect their defence is significantly better next year as all become better accustomed.
                          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• We're 9.5 favs against the Magic

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                              I fucking hate that guy. Deport him. lol.
                              It was necessary evil. He helped usher in the Norm era

Comment

• Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
                                JV usually beasts against Vuc

Let's hope he keeps it up
                                And he was beasting Bismack last time, just like what Hassan Whiteside did

Comment

Working...
                                X