Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
    I never realised how close the East is until now, there's only 2 games separating the 3rd seed from the 10th seed. And somehow the freaking Knicks are tied for 3rd.
    Going to be a cakewalk to the ECF

Comment

I never realised how close the East is until now, there's only 2 games separating the 3rd seed from the 10th seed. And somehow the freaking Knicks are tied for 3rd.
      Yep.

1. Cavs
      2. Raps.
      3. Giant mess of mediocre teams.
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• So the question is, is Rudy Gay the most important player in franchise history?

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
          So the question is, is Rudy Gay the most important player in franchise history?

The answer is not Rudy, it's Patrick Patterson.
          If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

Watched a bit of the Knicks the last couple of games in LA and SAC. What struck me was how poor the quality of the basketball was in both games. It reminded me a lot of watching the Raps a few years ago and then I'd turn on a WC game and just be awed by how much better the quality was out west. The Knicks are awful defensively. Just awful. Yeah, they've won of 6 of 7 but it's been against the Wolves, Kings, Lakers and Heat. Not exactly a murderers' row.

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
              The answer is not Rudy, it's Patrick Patterson.
              No Patrick Patterson without Rudy Gay
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                No Patrick Patterson without Rudy Gay

Comment

• Comment

• One thing that's still unchanged and associated with the pre 13/14 raptors is this pre game show. These guys put me to sleep.

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
                      One thing that's still unchanged and associated with the pre 13/14 raptors is this pre game show. These guys put me to sleep.
                      Lol don't watch pre game shows. They suck. I love that starting time of home games was changed to 7:30. Most games start at 7:00. #MyPreGameShow
                      Last edited by rocwell; Mon Dec 12, 2016, 08:33 PM.

Comment

• JV thinks fadeaways will get him more minutes like DeMar

Comment

• Don't think I've ever seen Carroll run back on D without having to fix his hair. Get a haircut.

Comment

• Great start!
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• JV has done ok in the pick and roll defence so far. definitely easier when the big isn't a shooting threat.

Comment

• JV with the most awkward layup award

Comment

Working...
                                X