Everything Round 2: Toronto Raptors vs Cleveland Cavaliers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
    If we can scam Indiana for Paul George or Chicago for Jimmy Butler and trade Derozan for either of these guys then Raptors can change direction from Isolation basketball.
    Actually changing direction from One Dimensional Basketball

Comment

• this is on the coach. theres no way you have this level of talent on a team and STILL lose by 20 points. even the garbage pacers did a better job at least looking like they could have won a game.

Comment

• I'm gonna hope they get fat and sassy, and we sneak a fast one in next game and get the split.

Raptors lose game 1s, usually badly. Look skittish. It's a fact of life now
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Lol now the refs are blowing the whistle to cover up the previously comical difference in free throws. Classic

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
            Lol now the refs are blowing the whistle to cover up the previously comical difference in free throws. Classic
            Yep.

Comment

• I wouldn't play my man norm with dahntay Jones anywhere near the floor. Dirty bastard

Comment

• Tucker should start over JV next game.

JV, just like against most teams is a bad against the Cavs. Put Carroll on Love. Norm Powell should be the first guy off the bench.

Also, DeRozan needs to be more aggressive than this. I know he's being double teamed everytime he catches the ball but still....he has to find a way.

And oh, fuck Patterson. Does anyone have a gif of that travelling call? that was embarassing. This guy plays like a pussycat under pressure.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                  Lol now the refs are blowing the whistle to cover up the previously comical difference in free throws. Classic
                  Say what you will ... but that's actually kind of funny and makes the difference look better post game.

Sent from my STV100-3 using Tapatalk
                  "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                  "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• Haha jones didn't he goon it up last year too

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                      this is on the coach. theres no way you have this level of talent on a team and STILL lose by 20 points. even the garbage pacers did a better job at least looking like they could have won a game.
                      I don't know, I think the Cavs, more than anyone else, just really respected the challenges our personnel could present.
                      They came ready and ripped us apart.

Comment

• Good to see D. Jones is still an asshole. Hopefully Biz is still around and waiting for him in the parking lot from last playoffs.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

This is just crazy.

Comment

• I keep reminding myself that momentum doesn't carry over game to.game. sure they could easily blow us out, but there's a small puncher's chance we steal one, better bounces whistle and make much more open shots. My perception doesnt change after today.

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                              I don't know, I think the Cavs, more than anyone else, just really respected the challenges our personnel could present.
                              They came ready and ripped us apart.
                              I agree with this. Also the free throw disparity really fucked us. I still think we can respond next game

Comment

• .....our bench blew it for us.

Comment

Working...
                                X