Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KeonClark wrote: View Post
    Why?
    Because it's not a variable we can control. What are we gonna do? Complain? It will fall on deaf ears.

Comment

I just hope Casey grows a pair and starts Tucker throughout the Playoffs...no need to let whatever monsterous SF get hot by beating up on JYD -2.0.

Comment

tDotted wrote: View Post
        What's the other option? Boycott?
        Write your local MP

In all honesty, sports has us right where they want us. Many intelligent fans have very tangible beliefs that outcomes are rigged, but would never consider to stop watching.

It sure didn't hurt professional wrestling when it became public knowledge did it? In fact it gained in popularity.

The sad reality is even if the raptors get blatantly hosed in the playoffs like the kings in 02, nobody will help our cause. It'd be met with apathy and even laughter, because nobody outside of our fan base wants to watch the raptors in the finals even if it meant it was the honest and integral way of doing things.

It's a flawless system that will never be stood up to, unless 99% of fans one day decided they care more about the raptors or the Milwaukee Bucks than they do sitting down and dumbing out with a beer to watch steph vs lebron
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
          Write your local MP

In all honesty, sports has us right where they want us. Many intelligent fans have very tangible beliefs that outcomes are rigged, but would never consider to stop watching.

It sure didn't hurt professional wrestling when it became public knowledge did it? In fact it gained in popularity.

The sad reality is even if the raptors get blatantly hosed in the playoffs like the kings in 02, nobody will help our cause. It'd be met with apathy and even laughter, because nobody outside of our fan base wants to watch the raptors in the finals even if it meant it was the honest and integral way of doing things.

It's a flawless system that will never be stood up to, unless 99% of fans one day decided they care more about the raptors or the Milwaukee Bucks than they do sitting down and dumbing out with a beer to watch steph vs lebron
          I can't live without basketball so 'not watching' isn't an option for me . If the Raptors get hosed in the playoffs by the refs, I have to just live with it. I admit, I'm a sap.

That article on rigging was good though.

Comment

tDotted wrote: View Post
            I can't live without basketball so 'not watching' isn't an option for me . If the Raptors get hosed in the playoffs by the refs, I have to just live with it. I admit, I'm a sap.

That article on rigging was good though.
            Glad you read it
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Abbas wrote: View Post
              1. Lowry and Derozan will have to perform

with those to performing well, we have a huge advantage on the guard spot

2. No one can cover Lebron but PJT on him and Ibaka covering the paint will worry him

Lebron will obviously play well but everything he gets will be earned and not given

3. Patterson and Carroll have to hit 3s and play D

this is what worries me, but if even one of them does what they are paid millions to do, i like our chances a lot more

4. JV is better than TT

TT is faster but JV should have his way with him, especially in the glass

5. our bench is much better
              #3 is an area of concern for me.

Comment

Sam Mitchell thinks so too.

Comment

We can beat Cleveland and here's how

Jason Kidd outcoached DC yet again in game 1 of Bucks series. Is the unimaginable possible yet again? A repeat of 2 years ago?

Comment

I don't believe so

Comment

They could, yes. The Blazers could also sweep the Warriors. I don't think either are likely though.

Comment

I don't think so

Casey has earned the criticism but this was one game and it's on Kyle more than DC. If Lowry reverts to the mean raps win in 6.

Comment

Yeah they could. Absolutely scared shitless for Game 2.

Never ever give a young team like this confidence this early..

Comment

Yes. I have a bad vibe about this series specially the way they lost. It feels like Washington all over again.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

Panic button has been broken by repeated smashing
                              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

I feel like we can still win this series pretty easily. This should be a wake-up call. We definitely won't get swept

Comment

Working...
                                X