Everything Round 2: Toronto Raptors vs Cleveland Cavaliers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S.R. wrote: View Post
    I've seen people get a bit pissed when US fans start the USA chants vs Raptors, I'm not sure they realize how much we wave red Maple Leafs around with this team, fans even take Canadian flags on the road.
    Yea, but they're just a bunch of Hacksaw Jim Duggan's. We have class!

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
      Yea, but they're just a bunch of Hacksaw Jim Duggan's. We have class!

"We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Tis a loss tonight.

And I am fine with that.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
          Just saw this.

I'm normally against this kind of stuff ... but that was just sheer disrespectful. Someone should have picked up a flagrant one. I don't even care who. Someone.
          "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
          "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• Just Is wrote: View Post
            Just saw this.

I'm normally against this kind of stuff ... but that was just sheer disrespectful. Someone should have picked up a flagrant one. I don't even care who. Someone.
            I would have done it after the beer incident. Like you are straight getting punked if the man is grabbing a beer mid game.

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Soooo..Yaeah..here we are and I'm honestly not that thrilled about watching any raptor games anymore this year, it's not fun watching a team that u know that has no chance against a superior team..I can't stand half the team..ie..JV,Cujo,carroll and other guys who on roster but are waste of roster spot.. Dwayne Casey is another reason,he just irritates me..with everything, the stupidity that comes out his mouth. I've said few years back it was time for him 2 go,but Ujiri is in dumb founded love with him..Jerry Stackhouse u have in system time for him 2 get a chance,make him coach before u loose a upcoming coach in association.
                I respect Lebron, the guy is a special player, he does what he does,is he the best player I've ever seen,no..Jordan,and if anyone says his better than go back watch some jordan games and watch d play against him..back than it was a man game,not this wide open crap I'm seeing now. U can't play any D now,u can't grab,fouls are weak,flagrant are pathetic,game is soft.
                Anyway,back 2 my topic,will I watch the game,probably,don't want 2,but I'm a fan first and I support my team even though they are s#@t.
                Go Raptors with a sarcastic go raptor chant..mehhhhhhh..
                This F$#ken sucks..
                "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• how are you helping Raptors?
                  Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

how are you helping Raptors?
                    A lot of thought went into the selecting just the right shades of felt, lmao.

Comment

• Anything is possible.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

how are you helping Raptors?
                        Love is white as mayonnaise

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                          Where was this Chauncey when his team was ripped apart by Lebron to score the last 25 mins in the ECF in 2007.

Sit your ass down Chauncey. You were disrespected like crazy and you didn't do anything about it either.
                          "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• A little inside scoop from a buddy that works inside the ACC:

Lowry was just putting up shots with one of the trainers, missing most of them, and looked to be in pain while doing it. Trainer was asking him questions and he was shaking his head "no" and grimacing. Doesn't look good.

FWIW

Comment

• Prepare yourselves for the miracle sans-Lowry win that sparks the Raptors championship run.

If we don't allow ourselves delusions now, when will we?
                              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• I'm not watching tonight's game. I will be tracking it on internet. If Cavs don't build a big lead first 3 minutes I'll watch to see if Cavs are in this game mentally or if they switch off like last year.

Will Cavs do what they did against Pacers in game 3. Pacers take a big lead and then Cavs come on.

Bottom line. I JUST DON'T BELIEVE IN THIS TEAM, THIS COACH ANYMORE.

I bet you even if we add a Durant to this lineup THEY WILL SUCK. It's the coaching.

Comment

Working...
                                X