Everything Round 2: Toronto Raptors vs Cleveland Cavaliers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
    When did DD. hase Korver? All i remember is Tucker fucking up and Powell missing him
    Chase
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
      Chase
      End of the 3rd.
      Definition of Statistics: The science of producing unreliable facts from reliable figures.

Comment

• jimmie wrote: View Post
        JV should have been in there, but DD was tired (Korver started his run while DD was trying unsuccessfully to chase him around screens). And with JV, Caseys defence bias got the best of him. JV can't guard anyone on the Cavs, so putting him out there when you're already down 10 points might not have seemed like a great idea st the time. Casey is getting too much flak for one substitution in a series where not 1 of his non-stars can hit a goddam shot.
        DD said he wasn't tired. He made a point of saying he wasn't tired in the press conference pretty much throwing his coach under the bus. JV can guard his position. He's not great and at times he's frustrating but he's asked to bail out Demar and kyle a lot, taking him away from his man and that can be pretty confusing. He is a better man on man defender than Demar or Kyle. I've always found it odd how people criticize JV's help D but overlook Demar's turnstile D and Kyle's often sub par D

Comment

• Masai should have blown it up 18 months ago. Its too late now. DD on his old contract and Lowry at the time would have got big return. Now theres many non all-stars who wouldnt be traded for DD and his salary.
          What a mess! Theres no way we add 50/60 million to salary for ibaka and lowry and the same team. The bucks and sixers of the league are improving rapidly this same team will fall in the standings year by year.
          But ya blowing it up now is bad too with expiring ibaka lowry and dds no d no 3 shooting and max salary. We could get fair return for jv and watch him succeed under another coach bla.

Sometimes both options are bad. Thats where we are.

Ill put some blame on the fans. Toronto fans get enamoured with star players. If Lowry walks that will be VC, TMac, Bosh, Lowry and about 24 all-star appearances with a pile of shit in return for them all. How about we trade the entire roster for Ainge?

Oh ya and why didnt we pay LouWill 7 mil and pay Carroll 14 mil? Im sure Kevin ONeil - I mean Casey had something to do with that.

Casey is so shit. Hes acts like a sage not a coach. He doesnt know how to coach so he stresses defense because defense is all about player effort - responsibilty is off him. Masais given him all he wants starting with Carroll, Tucker, Ibaka then Casey blew it with his favouritism and zero offensive plan. Look at the one game insert of Patterson wtf? The Scola stuff, over playing Ross while james johnson was nailed to the bench in the playoffs, no plays for jv/benching him same shit over and over.

the first game cavs were all smiles, lebron with the beer, spinning the ball, korver saying they wanted to sweep for rest all very insulting Im mad as fuk for the disrespect and arrogance I cant believe this crew couldnt get up for that too bad ball and chain casey is here maybe they had the will.

Im an optimist though still games to play even though no teams come back down 0-3 in nba history. Just need one rotation change - bench casey for stack.

Go raps go!

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
            I know casey isn't the smartest coach. But how the hell do you start the 4th quarter without DD or JV????? Seriously what the fuck is wrong with this man.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
            That's what i said after the 3rd. It's so fucking STUPID to sit DeRozan to start the 4th in that type of game.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
              That's what i said after the 3rd. It's so fucking STUPID to sit DeRozan to start the 4th in that type of game.
              It's basically a do or die game. And he leaves him on the bench. I wonder what was going through his head. Let's bench our best offensive player at crucial point in the game. Great job Dwane.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• please, just hit some open 3's...

Comment

• I'm looking forward to this being over.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                    The team tuned him out like they did 2 years ago which is why they bounced out of the playoffs in the first round against the Wizards.. They all suffered the "James Johnson" effect, limit your minutes and your creativity and you become unmotivated. Then you go to a different team and play the best basketball of your career!! how is this possible?! motivation!
                    Inspiration. No one motivates anyone.

Comment

• Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                        Exactly. I'm an unhappy panda.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                          Exactly. I'm an unhappy panda.

enjoy philly

Comment

• Cream cheese.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                              enjoy philly

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                                Hey rocwell any chance you can get me a link for Ottawa NYR game ? Yesterday's link you provided was awesome.

Comment

Working...
                                X