• Show
Clear All

• GLF wrote: View Post
    Maybe sign and trade Kyle for picks? I don't know
    For players.

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
      I said field goal attempt.

What game were you watching? Have you seen Derozan or Joseph ever gave the ball to Patterson
      It doesn't matter about field goal attempts.... he's played passive the whole series..... he didn't attempt 1 shot in 20 mins.

Norm took 19 shots
      Serge took 14 shots
      JV took 10 shots
      Joseph took 12 shots

EVERYONE who stepped on the floor attempted a shot except Patterson and you're gonna blame the others???

The guy didn't want to shoot.... plain and simple.

Patterson not attempting a shot in 20 mins is on Patterson and his confidence.

I know blaming Demar and Cory is your go-to post, but even you can see this as troublesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
        They need to surround him 3pt shooters.

The BEST 3pt shooter on this team SERGE IBAKA. Just fucking awful.
        Why don't we do it the other way around.

Get a Derozan who can shoot the three and defend

Then surround that guy with effective role players

Comment

We need 10 Kyle Korvers to surround Demar.

So who is going to defend.
          Man at this point defending is over-rated LOL

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post
            It doesn't matter about field goal attempts.... he's played passive the whole series..... he didn't attempt 1 shot in 20 mins.

Norm took 19 shots
            Serge took 14 shots
            JV took 10 shots
            Joseph took 12 shots

EVERYONE who stepped on the floor attempted a shot except Patterson and you're gonna blame the others???

The guy didn't want to shoot.... plain and simple.

Patterson not attempting a shot in 20 mins is on Patterson and his confidence.

I know blaming Demar and Cory is your go-to post, but even you can see this as troublesome.

I already posted my stand on this, no need for me to reiterate. Sorry

Comment

• Re Lowry

Can someone pls explain to me why teams would do a sign and trade with the Raptors if they can just sign him?
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                It's too late for him really. His development has been fucked and his confidence is probably shot for the rest of his career thanks to that fuckwad casey. Would rather just start from complete scratch.
                I hear you. But new coach could perhaps give him / his game a new lease on life. I agree that it feels pointless and frustrating having him on a Casey team. But he has a great contract. I hope he can be part of the solution.

Comment

Re Lowry

Can someone pls explain to me why teams would do a sign and trade with the Raptors if they can just sign him?
                  Only reason would be if a capped out team wants him, right?
                  "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Rand wrote: View Post
                    Man at this point defending is over-rated LOL
                    Just imagine this team with a Klay Thompson, not classified as on the level of the elite players but a sharp shooter and a great defender who has great court vision and awareness

Comment

They need to surround him 3pt shooters.

The BEST 3pt shooter on this team SERGE IBAKA. Just fucking awful.
                      Trying to create Houston 2.0 around DeMar wouldn't work. Not an elite passer or shooter ala Harden. Once the Cavs shut down the paint in the 4th DeMar was neutralized.
                      S.R. wrote: View Post
                      He can't be 1A. They need a true top tier guy.
                      Yep

Comment

• The faces on the players say's it all..really sucks.
                        Last edited by Dr Hannibal Lecter; Fri May 5, 2017, 10:14 PM.
                        "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                        My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

Why don't we do it the other way around.

Get a Derozan who can shoot the three and defend

Then surround that guy with effective role players
                          Do you understand that you can't force players to play for us?

Even if we traded for this other superstar..... How do you know he's going to stay?

Demar is the only star player who's shown us loyalty...... It would foolish for us to trade him.

Better to get a couple more shooters.

Comment

• It's hard to get a top tier guy

Just get a

Comment

Even if we traded for this other superstar..... How do you know he's going to stay?

Demar is the only star player who's shown us loyalty...... It would foolish for us to trade him.

We have to surround Derozan with shooters and a mobile center who can block shots... Kinda like Houston did.
                              Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

We can't get a Superstar even if we trade Derozan.

So we build and repair this shit show from the ground up

Comment

Working...
                                X