Everything Round 2: Toronto Raptors vs Cleveland Cavaliers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GLF wrote: View Post
    Well clearly he wasn't the issue because we're still down 10 just like we were in the first game until it went to shit. Which can still happen btw
    Fuck it, you lose on a budget. Powell is paid 500,000 a year...Carroll is paid 14.5 million per year

Comment

• I'm not watching this. I thought they'd start out stronger. geez. ITS OVER folks. clueless coach + shrinking violet leader in Lowry = annual pathetic playoff performance.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
        Masai traded Bargnani. I'm confident he'll trade Carroll.
        to the Knicks and we get back Baker?

Comment

• With JV on Frye, we're trading 2's for 3's. This isn't working.

Comment

• Frye you little bitch

Comment

• Just cant for the life of me figure out why casey thinks its a good idea to have jv play against frye

Comment

• We are a Draymond Green away from even sniffing a chance

Comment

• Yea JV can't guard Frye. You're giving up 3's for 2's
                  I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• see this is the problem with the raptors. all the bigs have to be so focused on helping the guards that it's impossible to cover a guy like frye. especially for JV, who was inexplicably not matched up with TT at the start of the game. sigh

Comment

• Machine wrote: View Post
                      Just cant for the life of me figure out why casey thinks its a good idea to have jv play against frye
                      means he gave up

Comment

• So much hesitation, still no balls to make the shots, no defense. Same shit different toilet

Comment

• WTF Demar??? You found a way to make it work against Milwaukee's length.. Let's fucking go. We need to score.

Comment

• yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                            Before they were getting open shots

This game they're hitting contested threes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            They're 3's are barely contested lol
                            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
                              to rid him, other teams demand a productive player and a 1st along with Carroll
                              no one is gonna take on carroll at $15 mil even with a 1st.

Comment

• Carroll Starting or from the bench, he can't cover a grandmother

Comment

Working...
                                X