Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 007 wrote: View Post
    Letting Cleveland score 100 in 3 quarters probably isn't a good strategy
    I actually predicted a 30-point loss to Cavs before the tip-off in a post. Mods deleted it.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
      zero interest in keeping derozan if we're blowing it up.

If we are going to do that, then lets start by having guards that can actually contain their man.
      Who knows, a solid coach + PJ + Ibaka, Derozan will have to play defense.

Comment

• Rand wrote: View Post
        I actually predicted a 30-point loss to Cavs before the tip-off in a post. Mods deleted it.
        They'll prolly delete this too.

Comment

• I guess the only silver lining in getting absolutely raped is that Masai has no excuse to not change it all up
          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
            This group won't come back
            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
              I wouldn't want Ibaka back, we're moving laterally keeping him at $20 mill+

Comment

• This game reminds me of the time my kid tried to use the toilet on his own for the first time. I was so hopeful it was going to work out for him but I wasn't surprised at all when he pooped all over the floor.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                  I guess the only silver lining in getting absolutely raped is that Masai has no excuse to not change it all up
                  It has to start with dumping Casey. He can't/won't change to suit the modern NBA. Think what Brad Stevens could do with this team? Or coaches of the like...
                  Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                  Because its 2015

Comment

• Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
                    This game reminds me of the time my kid tried to use the toilet on his own for the first time. I was so hopeful it was going to work out for him but I wasn't surprised at all when he pooped all over the floor.
                    Actually, your kid tried! put him on the team! he BELIEVED he can do it. This bunch doesn't.

Comment

• 99 points against in three quarters.

Tucker needs to start on Lebron, and stay on him the whole game, or as long as he can.

I wish just one time, Casey would make the obvious move. Just once.
                      "Stop eating your sushi."
                      "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                      "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                      - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Complete domination.

I wonder what Casey thinks?
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Yea I'm done with this team mainly because I don't see what they can do to get better. So its either blow it up or be the new Clippers or Atlanta. What a pathetic showing man. We should be VERY embarrassed. Our stars don't show up in the playoffs, our coach has been shit, our defence is non existent and our role players can't hit or pass up looks. Fuck this. And now I won't be able to enjoy the regular season anymore because I will always be thinking about how all of our players are gonna choke come playoff time so who cares. Masai has his work cut out for him
                          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• lmao Wenger Out sign

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                              Complete domination.

"Its your fault Jonas!"

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                                Complete domination.

he doesn't