No announcement yet.

Everything Round 2: Toronto Raptors vs Cleveland Cavaliers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FVV is in because he is a better shooter than Wright. That's what we desperately need.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
      Frye doesn't miss wtf
      He's always open because he's the 4th/5th option on the court, and our D is always getting fucked by penetration.

You can ask JV to stick to him, like we were doing after he went out, and it just means LeBron and Kyrie will get free layups because our guys will struggle to contain them.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
        FVV minutes went just great.
        Well an elimination game is the perfect time to bump your 4th string PG up in the lineup.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
          oh now we're going to put JV back in to guard frye? LOL dwane.

Also Matt is a fucking imbecile. I like how the lineup that was out there can make 10 straight mistakes but JV comes into a bad match up and then the criticism is allowed to start.
          CASEY IS NUTS

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post
            Please get off your high horse.

I think the issues are actually defensively when it comes to JV guarding Love or Fry.

Also, we can say the same about Derozan. A lot people just don't understand what Demar brings to the table either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Exhibit A

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
              He's always open because he's the 4th/5th option on the court, and our D is always getting fucked by penetration.

You can ask JV to stick to him, like we were doing after he went out, and it just means LeBron and Kyrie will get free layups because our guys will struggle to contain them.
              So In other words

Fry == goat

I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Demar not Sitting
                Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post

JV has to guard both at the same time dontchaknow

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                    So who's going to score to start the 2nd?
                    So DD is going to play 48 mins huh?
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

Please get off your high horse.

I think the issues are actually defensively when it comes to JV guarding Love or Fry.

Also, we can say the same about Derozan. A lot people just don't understand what Demar brings to the table either.

And why does everything. EVERYTHING have to be about Derozan? Can anyone talk about anything else please without you wading in talking about Derozan. It's as welcome as a fart in an elevator. You are a fart in an elevator. Plenty of people know what Demar brings to the table. Sheesh.

Comment

• big boi wrote: View Post
                        Exhibit A
                        Ignorance is bliss they say.

I prolly forgot more about basketball than you ever knew.

Comment

• Is it weird that I'm not even mad that they blew the lead?
                          "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

Weren't you talking about others on their "high horse"? Holy hypocrisy Batman!

Comment

you seem to have forgotten too much, then.

Comment

• I don't get it. What is this talk about trading 2s for 3s when JV is in? Sure, he's an awkward perimeter defender, but ITS NOT LIKE WE ARE CONTAINING CAVS' 3s with JV out lmao....

Comment

Working...
                                X