Everything Round 2: Toronto Raptors vs Cleveland Cavaliers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KHD wrote: View Post
    why do we have to have fucking 2pat while they get channing frye?
    Someone who hasn't watched any games just looking at their stats will think they're equal in shooting ability

Comment

• if we're going to push the pace we're going to have to start jacking 3s at this point. high variance basketball is the only way we can actually win a game against these guys, because they are MUCH better than us.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
        You guys overrate Raps and then you get pissed lol
        Exactly, I've been a long time lurker on RR, and while I support the Raps, realistically, current Raps cannot beat CLE in their current form. We might take a game off at home, 2 at best if we're lucky. But that's about it.. Unlucky seeding that is all.

Comment

• Deems wrote: View Post
          I've said plenty of times, this is beyond X's and O's now. It IS in their heads.
          Me too! why don't they friggin get that? I mean it's a thing now. Have you seen the Buffalo Bills superbowl replays? It was in their friggin head. I'm no pickup artist but fuck man, you can tell from body language. Downfall of those teams was an old coach who wasn't acquainted with up to date tools of coaching. We're being coached by a fossil.

Comment

• lol kyle travel

Comment

• Goddammit every time I refresh the box score Cavs always have an extra 2 or 3 points

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Comment

• Lmao james milking the refs. Guy is gonna 360 windmill next time down the floor. Hes worse than vince with his crying

Comment

• LMAO at this defence. Have we even stopped this team once? Like honestly. It's either they score or its a free throw
                  I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• I hate this teams inability to make simple plays

Comment

• lebron is still the king. damn

Comment

• This is ridiculous.... step back 3s.... the Cavs are 8/8 from 3s.....It's not even fair anymore lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• This is OVER, Cleveland is shooting LIGHTS OUT. This is championship level shooting.

Comment

• Sweet Jesus are we getting swept

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Comment

• James barley breaking a sweat.

Comment

• When LeBron is hitting conested 3s there is no way you beat Cleveland

Comment

Working...
                                X