No announcement yet.

Everything Round 2: Toronto Raptors vs Cleveland Cavaliers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carroll is literally THE worst starting Sf in the league.

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
      The populists around here is hate on JV, Carroll, Casey up to infinity

But Derozan

Or you get accused as a troll.
      Criticize Derozan all you want, many people here talk about his defense, but at least make sense and have some real criticism. Your's is troll worthy.

Comment

• JV took a fucking three LOL

Comment

• Lol ref. Wake up

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
            Carroll is literally THE worst starting Sf in the league.
            continuing Raptors tradition
            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
              JV took a fucking three LOL
              Let's go home now

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

Wow

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                  JV took a fucking three LOL
                  JV is about to get benched for the rest of his career with Casey (24 mins).

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                    Criticize Derozan all you want, many people here talk about his defense, but at least make sense and have some real criticism. Your's is troll worthy.
                    Disagree. I also thought you put me on your ignore list but you just can't help it. Awww.

Comment

• TheDude wrote: View Post
                      To do list for the Raps off-season:
                      1. Replace Casey. Unless we get Lebron, no roster can win championships with this guy at the wheel.
                      2. Trade JV. Honestly, he isn't THAT bad, but stylistically, he just isn't a good fit here.
                      3. Take out the garbage.. 2Pat and Carroll must go.
                      4. Surround Lowry, Ibaka, DD and Powell with some QUALITY shooters and an athletic, defensive oriented center (like Capela or Biz with real hands).

Alternatively, blow it up wide open and trade for picks, build around fresh talent
                      I would argue that JV can be a good fit here, if we play with a deliberate offensive strategy with shots more spread out and better ball movement in the halfcourt.

This season has just cemented for me what I already believed: we are nowhere near good enough at small-ball to follow that trend. We don't move the ball enough. DeMar can't shoot or pass well enough to be the highest usage player in a run'n'gun system. Putting Ibaka is certainly not the answer. And a guy like Capela (who's basically the same player as Nogueira) is not the answer because he's soft and dumb. Lowry is just going to get worse in an uptempo game as he gets older.

If you want us to go small/fast, we may as well blow it up. The core of this roster isn't suited to small ball.

Comment

• Derozan cant still make a three.

Dude is an overpaid one dimensional player

Comment

• Crowd doesn't care lol

I've heard louder games against the Nets.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                            I would argue that JV can be a good fit here, if we play with a deliberate offensive strategy with shots more spread out and better ball movement in the halfcourt.

This season has just cemented for me what I already believed: we are nowhere near good enough at small-ball to follow that trend. We don't move the ball enough. DeMar can't shoot or pass well enough to be the highest usage player in a run'n'gun system. Putting Ibaka is certainly not the answer. And a guy like Capela (who's basically the same player as Nogueira) is not the answer because he's soft and dumb. Lowry is just going to get worse in an uptempo game as he gets older.

If you want us to go small/fast, we may as well blow it up. The core of this roster isn't suited to small ball.
                            Not saying go small ball, replacing JV with an athletic center with quick feet who can get 2nd chances for our shooters (the good ones) doesn't mean going small ball.

Comment

• #PlayBruno

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                                #PlayBruno
                                This is a troll worthy post, no?

Comment

Working...
                                X