Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We will win this game

Comment

• I dunno why people bring up heart with Lowry and derozans playoff issues...it's nerves or lack of confidence, it sure isn't heart.

It's like there's some inferiority complex when you play for the raptors.

Anyways like I said we win tomorrow
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Can only hope that Powell starting is true.

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
          Can only hope that Powell starting is true.
          Just going off of Grange. But tbh I have no idea how 6'4/215 Norm is supposed to deal with the freght train that is LeBron.

Comment

• I don't think you can compare Wiz, Celtics and Raps. Seeing that Raptors have a way harder bracket. Buck are better than ATL and Chi-town. Cleveland is better than everyone but the Warriors. So comparing the 3 teams isn't really fair.

Btw today is a W. You guys need stop the overreaction after every loss. Cleveland did what they were suppose to do.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
            Last edited by Chr1s1anL; Wed May 3, 2017, 06:41 AM.
            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
              if only one player shows up as fierce as these raptors, we'd have a chance.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                I don't think you can compare Wiz, Celtics and Raps. Seeing that Raptors have a way harder bracket. Buck are better than ATL and Chi-town. Cleveland is better than everyone but the Warriors. So comparing the 3 teams isn't really fair.

Btw today is a W. You guys need stop the overreaction after every loss. Cleveland did what they were suppose to do.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                lol way harder bracket? nearly every source had the raptors severely outclassing the Bucks based on reg season performance, overall talent level and playoff experience.

Bucks are not "better" than either of those teams. Cleveland wasn't "supposed to" blow out the raptors.

What's "supposed to" happen is that Cleveland were entering the playoffs limping with a target on their backs, while the raptors with their new roster were "supposed to" actually put up a fight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

• OK. Not thinking too much right now.

Go out and win this one boys.

Must say, though, I'm very interested to know what the rotation will look like. Might not be all that different, might be radically different.
                  twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• I wanna know who the 3 people are who said "Raps in 4"

Comment

• Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
                      Watching other play off games makes me sad. Makes you realize how awful the style the raps play really is. And how little heart they play with
                      53 pts after spending 4 hours in a dental chair, on his recently-deceased sister's birthday. That's what superstars do. Elevate their game in the playoffs. Something we haven't seen in Raptorland since 2001.

Comment

• Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
                        Watching other play off games makes me sad. Makes you realize how awful the style the raps play really is. And how little heart they play with
                        Superstar coaching too from Brad Stevens.

Comment

• Sad fact of the day: If we're within single digits going into the 4th, I'll be ecstatic.

Comment

• In terms of lineup changes Lebron doesn't have to work very hard on D if he's guarding Carroll. This allows him to rest up and dominate the offense.

On one hand starting Norm presents challenges as to who guards Lebron/Love. But it also puts the Cavs in a situation where Lebron has to chase around Norm or Demar instead of simply ignoring Carroll.

Lebron can obviously dominate regardless but we gotta make the guy work a bit and hopefully tire him out.

Comment

• Gut feeling that its a L tonight for Raps
                              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                                Just going off of Grange. But tbh I have no idea how 6'4/215 Norm is supposed to deal with the freght train that is LeBron.
                                He won't be any worse than Carroll against him while providing substantially better offense. I'll take that.

Comment

Working...
                                X