Clear All

• the ball is Masai's court now.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
      the ball is Masai's court now.
      Yup. How many days till Casey's fired?

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
        Also, i think Cory Joseph is good enough to be a starter. He's basically like an Alvin Williams clone. Same type of player.
        I was thinking the same. Just realize he had 20/12/4 game. If you can get something for Lowry in sign and trade like LA from the spurs I'm for it. Only if your getting something for Lowry. Not ok with leading him walk.
        Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
        I was about to say something similar. Corey Jo played well enough to make the decisions that much harder. A week ago I would have said dump him for cap space and let Delon be backup PG. 20, 12, and 6 today. Pretty darn good.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
          Steph Curry.
          s$$$$$$$tttt...common man..
          "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
          My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Cory Joseph is not a starting PG on a competitive playoff team

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
              Cory Joseph is not a starting PG on a competitive playoff team
              well we were more competitive with him starting than we were with Kyle starting, so i dunno.

He can be your starting "point guard", as he defends well when focused and has improved his shooting, but he's not the guy who can run the offence. Need derozan to improve his passing or need a new star at the wing.

Comment

• https://twitter.com/aka_Reynolds/sta...57584208547840

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post

He can be your starting "point guard", as he defends well when focused and has improved his shooting, but he's not the guy who can run the offence. Need derozan to improve his passing or need a new star at the wing.
                  Yeah that's what I was trying to get at. I don't think his scoring is good enough to make up for his lack of playmaking either.

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                  https://twitter.com/aka_Reynolds/sta...57584208547840

How much does he like money?

Comment

• I still want CoJo moved. Great game tonight.. but he was awful for big stretches of the year this year. He's an NBA caliber PG.. not a starter.. and if teams think he can be a starter.. awesome.. Pay up! I'd love to trade CJ to move up in this draft.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                      I still want CoJo moved. Great game tonight.. but he was awful for big stretches of the year this year. He's an NBA caliber PG.. not a starter.. and if teams think he can be a starter.. awesome.. Pay up! I'd love to trade CJ to move up in this draft.
                      I don't think Joseph is a valuable enough piece to move up in the draft.

Lowry, on the other hand....but since he's a free agent he has no value at the draft.

I'm not saying we should try to move Lowry, but it might be worth it to see what S&T options there might be. Won't know that until we know which teams show interest.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                        I don't think Joseph is a valuable enough piece to move up in the draft.

Lowry, on the other hand....but since he's a free agent he has no value at the draft.

I'm not saying we should try to move Lowry, but it might be worth it to see what S&T options there might be. Won't know that until we know which teams show interest.
                        S&T's don't happen anymore.. not since the cap hike and the new CBA. Besides if it were to happen.. the Raps are getting trash back... like a pick in the high 20's (and even that's probably doubtful).

Sign Kyle.. trade him in 6-12 months. I really hope we don't lose him in free agency.

Comment

• Comment

• What a run by the Wizards wow

26-0 run

Comment

• https://twitter.com/ESPNSteinLine/st...61572928786432
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• what the fuck edmonton

Comment

Working...
                                X