X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok this is pretty funny.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Spurs are losing by 35 at home. My word.
      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• I'm strangely not worried. Even though last round I was drinking major hatorade - this game actually made me feel at ease.

The Cavs don't have a switch. This is now fact. Their D is their D. The raps got what they wanted all night. Just could. not. Hit. A. Shot.

How many 5 or 6 point swings happened where the Raps missed a wide open shot only to have Cleveland come back in transition and drain a 3? How many happened literally back to back? Those were game destroying moments.

Cleveland can puff out their chests. Drink a beer mid game. Hot dog like Rick Flair. But if the Raps start hitting open shots watch the F out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Zing79 wrote: View Post
          I'm strangely not worried. Even though last round I was drinking major hatorade - this game actually made me feel at ease.

The Cavs don't have a switch. This is now fact. Their D is their D. The raps got what they wanted all night. Just could. not. Hit. A. Shot.

How many 5 or 6 point swings happened where the Raps missed a wide open shot only to have Cleveland come back in transition and drain a 3? How many happened literally back to back? Those were game destroying moments.

Cleveland can puff out their chests. Drink a beer mid game. Hot dog like Rick Flair. But if the Raps start hitting open shots watch the F out.

I agree with this. I think Norm and PJ start next game.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

I'm strangely not worried. Even though last round I was drinking major hatorade - this game actually made me feel at ease.

Agree completely, but the raptors have shown time and again that missing open shots is their playoff m.o.
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
              Ok this is pretty funny.

Did Shaq spit out his drink? It almost sounded like that.

Comment

• big boi wrote: View Post
                Did Shaq spit out his drink? It almost sounded like that.
                It wasn't even that funny...barkley saying churro like an alabaman for a couple minutes. Fuck these guys and lebron and the whole establishment. Lol
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

The Cavs don't have a switch. This is now fact.

I think LeBron does. He was taking it easy this entire game and still dropped 35. He definitely has another gear or two he can turn it up to.

He just effortlessly dismantled us.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                    Chuck made a good point. Do they really believe they can beat the Cavs?

I really don't think they do.

I even see guys like Wall and IT thinking their teams can win and play with that fire against the Cavs. Our guys to me just seem to play so out of character against CLE and you even hear them gushing over how great LeBron is. Its one thing to acknowledge and respect your opponent but we really add to the build up when you listen to our players talk about him, they put him on quite the pedestal. I think you would hear others acknowledge how great he is but we seem to take it further and to quote Pat "be in awe of him". You can't play him that way....being in awe and revering him.

Gotta acknowledge he's great but BELIEVE as Chuck says it's your time and you're going to take it from him. May not lead to winning the series because him and his use of the Cavs may just be better but we'd be sure to make a helluva dog fight. I've seen us fight hard but I don't see that conviction in how they conduct themselves, we'll see I guess if maybe the bad loss ignites them. I obviously thought wrong last series, so maybe this crappy loss can leave a bad enough taste in their mouths that they show another side like I feel they did when they came out swinging after MIL bitchslapped them, hopefully it brings out the fight and the KO in them too.

Comment

• Btw, all three losses this year were all blowouts. Pathetic.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Even the TNT guys are saying the Raptors play scared.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Cleveland is clearly the better team so the Raps need to execute at a high level to have a chance.

Raps settled for too many jumpers/floaters instead of driving hard to the rim; which contributes to the FT disparity. Attack the rim relentlessly.

We should be well versed in breaking traps/blitzes on Demar and Kyle but we don't seem to do anything to make the play easier for the ball handler. Don't understand how such a simple tactic seems to completely catch us off guard every time.

I think we have a better bench than they do so we need to really take advantage of the bench opportunities and force LeBron to play 40 mpg. LeBron is their only rim protector and as good as TT is defending he shouldn't deter guys like Powell, Demar, etc from attacking the rim.
                          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

If they could hit a shot it still would have been tough to pull out the W.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                              I agree with this. I think Norm and PJ start next game.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                              In agreement. Let's see if Casey makes the adjustment.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                                If they could hit a shot it still would have been tough to pull out the W.
                                The Raps half court D was exactly what everyone said would happen in a best case scenario. Which is able to slow them down just enough - not stop them.

It's like I mentioned: miss an open shot, they run out. Lebron dismantles you. 5 point swing. Have that happen 3 possessions in a row, and instead of making them sweat, you've got Lebron taking a sip.

Comment

Working...
                                X