Everything Round 2: Toronto Raptors vs Cleveland Cavaliers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
    Kyle Lowry: "They’ve got LeBron James and nobody’s closing the gap on him. I don’t know when his prime is going to stop. I don’t think it’s going to stop anytime soon. I think he’ll be able to continue what he’s doing for a long time."
    As I said earlier: not a leader.
    "Stop eating your sushi."
    "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
    "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
    - Jack Armstrong

Comment

Kyle Lowry: "They’ve got LeBron James and nobody’s closing the gap on him. I don’t know when his prime is going to stop. I don’t think it’s going to stop anytime soon. I think he’ll be able to continue what he’s doing for a long time."

It's obvious all these guys ar scared of Lebron at this point. Should have just let the Bucks advacne. At least they would have put up a fight.
      Did he really say that? HOLY SHIT.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• If Kyle said that I don't want to resign him at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
          If Kyle said that I don't want to resign him at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Actually, regardless of that saying, he should not be signed.

Comment

• Source here: https://sports.yahoo.com/news/kyle-l...164733328.html
            "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• RaptorsVictim wrote: View Post
              Then we are going to lottery next season
              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

It's obvious all these guys ar scared of Lebron at this point. Should have just let the Bucks advacne. At least they would have put up a fight.
                Bye Lowry, thanks for the 5 years

Comment

• LOL I cant believe Lowry said that. Him and Demar are not talking like guys who think they can win and they are both clearly afraid of Lebron lol. Lowry more so than Demar. Yea I'm over Kyle. He can go.
                  I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                    LOL I cant believe Lowry said that. Him and Demar are not talking like guys who think they can win and they are both clearly afraid of Lebron lol. Lowry more so than Demar. Yea I'm over Kyle. He can go.
                    You over Kyle then you are over making playoffs. Lool

Comment

• Im not against tanking. Just letting you guys know what Lowry means to this team. And there's no point in retooling without Lowry

Comment

• Lowry's out.

So we likely get swept and I think that ends the "we get better every year" mantra.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                          You over Kyle then you are over making playoffs. Lool
                          15-7 record down the stretch without him disagrees. I like Lowry, but they can get by without him if they decide this roster has had its shot.
                          Definition of Statistics: The science of producing unreliable facts from reliable figures.

Comment

• jimmie wrote: View Post
                            15-7 record down the stretch without him disagrees. I like Lowry, but they can get by without him if they decide this roster has had its shot.
                            Lool get by without him where? Derozan cant carry this team. Joseph as your starting point guard? No chance in hell. Especially with young Eastern teams on a come up. Thats assuming Ibaka and Tucker are resigned. Even if they make playoffs without Lowry. Whats the point in that? No way they are going far

Comment

• RaptorsVictim wrote: View Post
                              If one wants him gone, signing him as an asset and trading him in February is probably a better option no?

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X