Everything Round 2: Toronto Raptors vs Cleveland Cavaliers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
    If your talking bout that korver corner 3 pre sure that was demara cover and pj was just the only one to close out
    tucker was stuck on JV's man, and didn't rotate back when JV got there. That's his error.

Comment

• Thank you Alvin

Comment

• wtf serge

Comment

If your talking bout that korver corner 3 pre sure that was demara cover and pj was just the only one to close out
          true...

Comment

• Tucker is just not as good a player as everyone thought he was. He got in DeMar's face in one player's meeting, and everyone thought he was the messiah.

He's just a depth/role player. A physical defender who isn't that quick and can be foul prone at times. Borderline useless offensively, but not completely awkward at least...semi-functional as a corner shooter and someone who won't usually try to play beyond his limits.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
              tucker was stuck on JV's man, and didn't rotate back when JV got there. That's his error.
              I thought demar was up on the 3 and closer to him? If its an optipn between kk and shumpert you rotate to korver
              To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• I say put in DeRozan right now
                Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                  Tucker is just not as good a player as everyone thought he was. He got in DeMar's face in one player's meeting, and everyone thought he was the messiah.

He's just a depth/role player. A physical defender who isn't that quick and can be foul prone at times. Borderline useless offensively, but not completely awkward at least...semi-functional as a corner shooter and someone who won't usually try to play beyond his limits.
                  this is the classic toronto effect though. JYD, Biyombo, (insert random leafs enforcer), now tucker. This town loves their not good but scrappy players.

Comment

• Yea this is a loss. And it's going to be way more deflating to me than the blow outs because we've literally played so well and we still can't win lol
                    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

I thought demar was up on the 3 and closer to him? If its an optipn between kk and shumpert you rotate to korver
                      yeah i dunno about that, but the point is Tucker didn't switch off of JV's man when JV was standing right beside him, even though JV had been directing Tucker out to Korver just seconds before.

Comment

• Being so close and losing fucking sucks
                        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                          do you really think a 2 point lead or deficit after 3 quarters makes the difference?

they could still win this game. I suspect they won't but i'm not concluding yet.
                          Just like I thought. They go on a run and we didn't have any cushion

Comment

• those 90 seconds of Demar rest fucked us... but hey...down by less than 10

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                              Being so close and losing fucking sucks
                              rather get blown out?

Comment

• No one is fighting through screens lol. Delon has been so bad defensively tonight
                                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Working...
                                X