No announcement yet.

Everything Round 2: Toronto Raptors vs Cleveland Cavaliers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow Cavs bench really talking trash to PJ on that 3.

Fucking scrubs.

Comment

• These 2 games were totally winnable. We absolutely needed Lowry. Unfortunate timing for his injury.

Comment

• Ah well...

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

• HOW IN THE fuck ARE YOU NOT PRESSING AFTER THAT MAKE
          "Stop eating your sushi."
          "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
          "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
          - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Puhlease lol

Just unplug the life support already.

Comment

• quite frankly this was a pretty shit season compared to the trajectory that we "should" have been on. Still playing offence from the 90s, defensive rotations were totally out of whack all year, and nothing ever really got figured out. Team played worse basketball all around, looked ready to implode mid-season, nearly got embarrassed in the 1st round again, and then got totally obliterated by the cavs.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                We who wept.
                It rhymes.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                  Wow Cavs bench really talking trash to PJ on that 3.

Fucking scrubs.
                  REALLLLY? I stopped watching but damnnnn hope they enjoyed keeping the bench warm

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                    Ujiri be original.

Get rid of Colangelo's pupils.
                    It's really going to be the most interesting off season in franchise history.

Comment

• Old school Derozan won't work with change of the times. He can't keep up.

Reset button

Comment

• interesting offseason up ahead, i hope.

Comment

• What my coach calls this is fake hustle. Play like absolutely garbage for the 1st 3 games and a half. And now you actually start doing something.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
                          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                            quite frankly this was a pretty shit season compared to the trajectory that we "should" have been on. Still playing offence from the 90s, defensive rotations were totally out of whack all year, and nothing ever really got figured out. Team played worse basketball all around, looked ready to implode mid-season, nearly got embarrassed in the 1st round again, and then got totally obliterated by the cavs.
                            Next year's motto...."just 8 games away"

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
                              It's really going to be the most interesting off season in franchise history.
                              Yup

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                                quite frankly this was a pretty shit season compared to the trajectory that we "should" have been on. Still playing offence from the 90s, defensive rotations were totally out of whack all year, and nothing ever really got figured out. Team played worse basketball all around, looked ready to implode mid-season, nearly got embarrassed in the 1st round again, and then got totally obliterated by the cavs.
                                Completely agree, actually feels so much worse than last year.. Its like during the mid season we already knew that 1s/2nd round is this team's ceiling.

Comment

Working...
                                X