lmao Wenger Out sign
    in Cleveland??!!

Comment

• Fuck Wenger.

Comment

• hmmmm can you smell that?

yeah...

we done alright...

headless, featherless, clawless.. burnt to a crisp...

oh so yummy! for Cavs!

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
          I love it!

Damn.

Looks like Golden State actually will get a series in the Finals. Lebron is unbelievable.
          "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Ugh. Raps just can't compete with the three point shooting. 99 points through three quarters? Awful. They just don't have any answers to the questions the Lebrons pose.

Comment

• On the positive side, I have been here 7 years and I put my first poster on my ignore list tonight...... best defensive move made all night!

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                So, what does masai do? Blow up the team?
                1. Fire Casey - going to take some explaining as it will cost a lot of money but I would guess he has the capital within the organization to pull it off.
                2. Move heaven and earth to sign the best coach possible.
                3. Try to improve the roster. If in doubt get younger / give youth a chance. Keep us much Flexibility as possible. (I'd honestly be fine coming back with the kids and getting a good pick the following year - because the team as currently constructed - with this coach - isn't going anywheee.
                4. If you can - in particular if he doesn't come back with a different attitude toward prioritizing defence - trade Derozan.
                (I would have liked to have seen a better coach have a chance with this group of players. But that ship has sailed. And I can't honestly see us winning the East while carrying Demar defensively. He is such a liability defensively. And he can't hit the three. A deeply flawed player to build a team around.

Comment

• big boi wrote: View Post
                  Derozan has never shown an interest in playing defence. He's not good at it, his defensive effort is laclustre and he has never applied himself to get better at it. And his head coach has always let it slide
                  Thats the main problem.

You've seen what happened in the regular season. Tucker got in his face and he played solid defense for a couple of games, but I don't expect Tucker to constantly get in his face, especially when Derozan will still have the freedom to do whatever, thats when its the coach's problem.
                  Last edited by A.I; Wed May 3, 2017, 10:23 PM.

Comment

• Let me save everyone and make the thread
                    Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
                      Let me save everyone and make the thread
                      Are you trying to get us swept

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                        Thats the main problem.

You've seen what happened in the regular season. Tucker got in his face and he played solid defense for a couple of games, but I don't expect Tucker to constantly get in his face, especially when Derozan will still have the freedom to do whatever, thats when its the coach's problem.
                        He should have never been able to get away with not playing defence.

A new coach should have been brought in that benched him if he didn't play D. Then he might have worked a summer at improving it.

Over the years I have seen people say... oh he's improved defensively. How exactly? They say he's average or slightly above average. How? He can't defend anyone. Watch the games. And he really doesn't even try very hard to. He's a passenger.

I would absolutely hate to play with a player like that. A guy that you know is an empty shirt on D and will get torched by anyone good, so the whole team has to protect him defensively, impacting their own defensive position.

I would lose my mind playing with Demar and I'd definitely get in his face about that shit - I'd be screaming at him every game.

And I'd hate to play for a coach that had he double standard that it's been fine for Demar to not give a fuck about D.

Your star player not having to play any defence but everyone else being held to a different standard is not how to build a winning culture.

Comment

• big boi wrote: View Post
                          He should have never been able to get away with not playing defence.

A new coach should have been brought in that benched him if he didn't play D. Then he might have worked a summer at improving it.

Over the years I have seen people say... oh he's improved defensively. How exactly? They say he's average or slightly above average. How? He can't defend anyone. Watch the games. And he really doesn't even try very hard to. He's a passenger.

I would absolutely hate to play with a player like that. A guy that you know is an empty shirt on D and will get torched by anyone good, so the whole team has to protect him defensively, impacting their own defensive position.

I would lose my mind playing with Demar and I'd definitely get in his face about that shit - I'd be screaming at him every game.

And I'd hate to play for a coach that had he double standard that it's been fine for Demar to not give a fuck about D.

Your star player not having to play any defence but everyone else being held to a different standard is not how to build a winning culture.
                          Preach

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                            Yes PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE A SWEEP!!!!!!!!! so we can give Masai the reason to sweep the crap from this team.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                              He'll get us swept in 3 games.

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
                                Let me save everyone and make the thread
                                Agreed. Put us out of our misery, Abbas. Let's get this season over as quickly as possible.

Comment

Working...
                                X