Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRex wrote: View Post
    Thank you Chauncey.

This team is a fucking embarassment. LeBron grabbing a beer, spinning the ball from the 3pt line like he's shooting a ft. Just basically toying the Raptors. And no one's doing anything about it. Why not just kneel down and kiss his feet?
    This is a weird Raptors team that has shown great hustle and heart at times and absolutely rolls over at times. Unfortunately during the most important games of the year they are doing the latter. Even if you lose by 20 again, show some fucking fire.
    "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Lebron wants Raps to respond to his antics. Don't let him get in your heads. Stay cool and play ball.
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
        Lebron wants Raps to respond to his antics. Don't let him get in your heads. Stay cool and play ball.
        Yeah get punked and play ball. Sounds good.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
          If I was Ibaka, I would have stepped into Lebron's shooting space, kept the hand up and fouled him hard when he went up to shoot.
          I agree with you 1111110000000%. But its easy for me you and chauncey to say... not so much when we stand to lose $20000

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
          A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
            Yeah get punked and play ball. Sounds good.
            yeah because hard foul will just scare Lebron.

Comment

It won't, but it might light a fire under our ass

Comment

Lebron wants Raps to respond to his antics. Don't let him get in your heads. Stay cool and play ball.
                He's already in their heads before this series even started. They have to show that they're not afraid. I don't think they have it in them though.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                  It won't, but it might light a fire under our ass
                  They got blown out twice. They are in playoffs. That should be enough fire. All of that extra shit is unnecessary imo. Play better. Spurs wouldn't get into some fouling ish

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                    He's already in their heads before this series even started. They have to show that they're not afraid. I don't think they have it in them though.
                    I agree. They already thinking too much. Just play ball. Forget about everything.Critics, disrespect, all that shit. It's sports. It's not war out there. Just go out and play.

Comment

Okay well tickle him then

Comment

• The funny thing about the Chauncey comment is he made it sitting beside Jalen Rose. Jalen Rose! How many different ways can you spell EIGHTY-ONE? Hard fouls my ass.
                        Last edited by S.R.; Fri May 5, 2017, 11:18 AM.
                        "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

So most likely Lowry won't play tomorrow. Let's see if this team can play better.
                          In a weird way, the team might play a bit looser with Lowry out. The ball moved so much better when Kyle was injured, even when DeMar was getting severely double-teamed. It's like the role players had no option but to make decisions for themselves and make the natural basketball play (like finding the open man, cutting to the basket, etc...) instead of that bizarre Raptor habit of stopping in their tracks and looking around for Kyle and DeMar to do a hand-off or awkward 3-ft contested shovel pass. Pretty sure that Lowry gives the role players a dirty look or chews them out when he or DeMar doesn't get the ball back after 1 or 2 passes. And Lowry simply does not play defense anymore.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                            In a weird way, the team might play a bit looser with Lowry out. The ball moved so much better when Kyle was injured, even when DeMar was getting severely double-teamed. It's like the role players had no option but to make decisions for themselves and make the natural basketball play (like finding the open man, cutting to the basket, etc...) instead of that bizarre Raptor habit of stopping in their tracks and looking around for Kyle and DeMar to do a hand-off or awkward 3-ft contested shovel pass. Pretty sure that Lowry gives the role players a dirty look or chews them out when he or DeMar doesn't get the ball back after 1 or 2 passes. And Lowry simply does not play defense anymore.
                            Yeah that's just not true despite what the eye test might suggest to you. All of the team's assist and ball movement numbers went down once Lowry went out. DeRozan is the ball stopper on the team, not Kyle.

Comment

They got blown out twice. They are in playoffs. That should be enough fire. All of that extra shit is unnecessary imo. Play better. Spurs wouldn't get into some fouling ish
                              You mean this year's Spurs, or Popovich's Spurs in general? Because those mid-2000s teams were as nasty as you could get, epitomized by that 2007 Phoenix series Horry's hip-check on Nash, Bowen kneeing people in the groin, etc. They got pissed off and dirty whenever they ran into a team playing better than them.

Comment

• octothorp wrote: View Post
                                You mean this year's Spurs, or Popovich's Spurs in general? Because those mid-2000s teams were as nasty as you could get, epitomized by that 2007 Phoenix series Horry's hip-check on Nash, Bowen kneeing people in the groin, etc. They got pissed off and dirty whenever they ran into a team playing better than them.
                                After 2010 Spurs.

Comment

Working...
                                X