Everything Round 2: Toronto Raptors vs Cleveland Cavaliers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• psrs1 wrote: View Post
    Hey rocwell any chance you can get me a link for Ottawa NYR game ? Yesterday's link you provided was awesome.
    http://ysihd.me/nhl/game/2016030215/

Comment

• Bit OT but...

Comment

• Demar's got to sit at some point, so I'm fine with him on the bench then...but NOT at the same time as Jonas AND Joseph. That's totally insane.
        "Stop eating your sushi."
        "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
        "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
        - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Comment

• We have no choice, but to believe in this.....

Pound the MuthaF'in Rock

Comment

• jimmie wrote: View Post
              JV should have been in there, but DD was tired (Korver started his run while DD was trying unsuccessfully to chase him around screens). And with JV, Caseys defence bias got the best of him. JV can't guard anyone on the Cavs, so putting him out there when you're already down 10 points might not have seemed like a great idea st the time. Casey is getting too much flak for one substitution in a series where not 1 of his non-stars can hit a goddam shot.
              If there is any Cavs lineup that exists that JV can have success against defensively, it's one with Thompson at C and Irving on the bench. And that's what the Cavs rolled out for the first 6 minutes of the 4th while the game ran away. And the Raptors were down by 2, not 10, to open the 4th.
              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                Has Ibaka been basically useless since he hurt his ankle? What's Tucker's excuse?
                Ibaka was good in the first quarter. Not sure what happened after that. A lot of his shots are coming up short, that could be as a result of less lift in his jumper due to his ankle. Maybe it tightens up / gets cold after a while on the bench.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                  enjoy philly
                  Yeah I wouldn't be surprised if he had a move in mind. He hasn't seemed that amped to play here the last 6 months.

Comment

• plus the injury now... dont doubt hes actually injured but it seems a little too convenient to ve able to sit out after getting your ass kicked the last 2 games

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
                    A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                      I'm looking forward to this being over.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Rand wrote: View Post

Comment

• Just don't get swept. I don't care if it's a blowout loss in Game 5.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                            "Stop eating your sushi."
                            "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                            "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                            - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post

Comment

• Kyle Lowry: "They’ve got LeBron James and nobody’s closing the gap on him. I don’t know when his prime is going to stop. I don’t think it’s going to stop anytime soon. I think he’ll be able to continue what he’s doing for a long time."

It's obvious all these guys ar scared of Lebron at this point. Should have just let the Bucks advacne. At least they would have put up a fight.
                                Last edited by hotfuzz; Sat May 6, 2017, 05:47 PM.
                                "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

Working...
                                X