No announcement yet.

Everything Round 2: Toronto Raptors vs Cleveland Cavaliers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's the difference, we will never be able to go further than conf. semi's/final's (if we dodge Cavs) with this kind of roster. You need reliable leaders and ready to step - up role players. Sure, using Cavs as an example is easy, cause Lebron got the best, but still, Korver, Frye, JR, D. Williams, they are all ready to step up and help the big 3.. What do we have? On a good day, DD will beast, Lowry perhaps, sadly they are surrounded by mediocre NBA players.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
      All of Korver's shots were wide open. How does that happen?
      Carrol going on "help" rotations leaving korver wide open in the corner. This guy is trash on defense.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
        I agree, he's slow as fuck but that play wasn't JV's fault. DeMarre left Kyrie when JV was IN THE POST. How the hell is this JV's fault?

Move on.
        I don't think JV was ever advertised as a quick footed - perimeter challenging big. He's a an honest to goodness centre. Maybe an old school centre. But there have been plenty of good to great centres who couldn't do that and will be again.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
          All of Korver's shots were wide open. How does that happen?
          Just doing my job...

Comment

• Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
              It starts with pace if you ask me, and that's why I hate it when we go small. We let the pace get too fast for us to succeed on either end. In the regular season, or even in the 1st round against a team like MIL, we can get away with it often enough because we're a pretty damn talented team.
              Another problem is that we don't actually play fast, even when we go small. We don't even use that speed advantage since every 2nd pass is going back to DeMar or Lowry.

Comment

• Leo dissecting how Carroll makes JV look bad defensively.

Honestly, injuries aside, the sheer stupidity of Carroll's team D is astonishing. Off the ball he has literally no idea whatsoever what he's supposed to be doing.

Comment

• We are lucky this team is not in the West, Raps would probably fight for the 8th seed lmao.

Comment

• Wow PJ Tucker has 10 rebounds already

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

Not surprised. Its ridiculous.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• I would trade Korver for Derozan right now.

Imagine Korver with this team, lol.

3 points vs. two points with an asterisk (all dependent on refs whistle)

Sad

Comment

• Pacers looked so much better vs the Cavs, well, they got PG :/

Comment

• We badly need to add 3pt SHOOTERS in the offseason. JJ Redick I believe is a UFA after this season?
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Game #4 Eastern Conference Semifinals: Cavs (3-0) @ Raptors (0-3); Sunday, May 7th at 3:30pm on TSN

Honestly. This might've been the best series for a guy like Ross

He could've chased korver around and Ross can actually hit OPEN SHOTS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Casey playing carol... instead of jv.

Comment

Working...
                                X