• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
    Cavs in 4
    shieeeet
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Game #4 Eastern Conference Semifinals: Cavs (3-0) @ Raptors (0-3); Sunday, May 7th at 3:30pm on TSN

vs.

Projected Starters
      Cleveland Toronto
      PG - Kyrie Irving PG - Kyle Lowry
      SG - JR Smith SG - Demar Derozan
      SF - Lebron James SF - Norman Powell
      PF - Kevin Love PF - Serge Ibaka
      C - Tristan Thompson C - Jonas Valanciunas

Last Meeting
      Game #3 of the Eastern Conference Semi-Finals ... We Lost. But the first 3 quarters were watchable, so there's that.

Noteworthy
      • Last time we lost 4 in a row was before the All-Star Break ... so we're due for a win.

• Derozan is now averaging almost 34ppg, in the games after being held to fewer than 10 points.

• Casey is a pretty shit Coach.

• Friday marked the 40th playoff game the Raptors have played since 2014. Kyle Lowry, DeMar DeRozan and Patrick Patterson are the only players that have appeared in all 40 games so far. The trio lead the franchise in playoff appearances, ahead of Terrence Ross’ 31 games played.

• DeRozan is the franchise leader in playoff scoring with 868 points, while Lowry leads the franchise in playoff assists (218) and three-pointers made (77). Patterson is the franchise leader in scoring by a reserve (224 points).

• Toronto is 29-12 this season when holding opponents under 10 three-pointers made (regular-season and playoffs). Unfortunately, Cleveland has made at least 10 three-pointers in seven straight playoff games vs. Toronto, including an opponent playoff record 18 in Game 2.

• Toronto is now shooting 30% from 3 in our last 7 playoff games against the Cavs.

GO RAPS GO!!

Comment

• Please, let's not get swept.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Casey's pretty bad isn't he

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• No sweep. Raps win in 7. Going all in on optimism.

Sent from my STV100-3 using Tapatalk
              "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
              "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• Just Is wrote: View Post
                No sweep. Raps win in 7. Going all in on optimism.

Comment

• Comment

• lets just get it over with

Comment

• If anyone is going to get us out of the rut, it's Joey.

Axel wrote:
                      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                      KeonClark wrote:
                      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                      KeonClark wrote:
                      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Just Is wrote: View Post
                        No sweep. Raps win in 7. Going all in on optimism.

Sent from my STV100-3 using Tapatalk
                        Breaking news: aliens have kidnapped Lebron James, Kyrie Irving, and Kevin Love! They've also kidnapped Dwane Casey and forced the Raptors to turn to Jerry Stackhouse as their head coach for the rest of the playoffs.

Comment

• This Cavs team is better than last year's Cavs team. I'm starting to rethink the Finals.
                          "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                            lmao perfect gif, however this is the time where we are almost finished so its time to get up, get mad and kick their arrogant butt!!

Comment

• Has Ibaka been basically useless since he hurt his ankle? What's Tucker's excuse?
                              "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                                Has Ibaka been basically useless since he hurt his ankle? What's Tucker's excuse?
                                Complacent like the rest of the team, they came here and made an impact right away but the more they played the more they became complacent.

Comment

Working...
                                X