• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
    Cavs in 6.
    Get out.
    "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Who will JV start a fight with first: Tristan Thompson or Kevin Love? Time to up the ante from a shoulder throw to a suplex.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
        Raps in 7, no doubt about it.

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
          Get out.
          LOL, just being realistic. No homerism.
          "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
            LOL, just being realistic. No homerism.
            Booooooooooooooo.
            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Round #2, Game #1: Toronto Raptors 105 - Cleveland Cavaliers 116 (CLE 1-0)

So...if a 25 point lead falls in a forrest, does it make a sound? Nope, I didn't hear anything. I know there were a lot of stressed out fans out there, myself included. But, in what may be a turning point for this franchise, once the Raps fell behind by 2 a weird feeling came over me. I was relatively at peace and thought they would win. Strange days. Maybe four years of strong play has imbued some subconscious confidence. Who knows? More importantly, do you really think it would have helped the Raptors to coast in to the Cavs series after a blowout win in game 6? I'm using my best restraint to not put in the "fat and sassy GIF" here. A dig down and find a way to win ending will benefit this team more. Either way, we can all share the pride in saying we watched something no other Raps fan has before. Exhale. It's a time for healing. Even our friend at Hardwood Paroxysm has come for some closure.

But most importantly...

While we won't have to face the "game one at home" jinx, it will still be a formidable task. It will start with a short trip to...(and you knew this was coming)..

So, let's meet the Cavs...

(PG)
              (they get easier from here...)

(SG)

(SF)

(PF)

(C)

And, for your Toronto Raptors..

I'd say the three cards showing are K. Lowry (PG), D. Derozan (SG) and S. Ibaka (PF/C)
              The other 2 cards have yet to be dealt. Might be big or small.

Keys to the game?
              Hope this guy doesn't show up

And most importantly, as the Round Mound of Rebound said....

Go Raps!

Comment

• The savior is here!
                "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• Time for a Game 1 win.

Comment

• 3 down, 12 to go. In j claw we trust! In j claw we have faith! Soon even Lebron james will know....

9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• So this is Kawhi Leonard's RR account?
                      "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                        So, how long until Casey makes the inevitable move of replacing a totally ineffective Demarre Carroll in the starting lineup with Tucker? History tells us this will happen in game 3, after we're down 0-2 (and were outscored by 10 in each of the first two 1st quarters). Anyone think it might happen in game 1 or 2?
                        Casey should be fired if he doesn't do it in Game 1. This is why you brought Tucker in, for his toughness, physicality and Lebron. I mean its so blatantly obvious that you can't not do it.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                          Casey should be fired if he doesn't do it in Game 1. This is why you brought Tucker in, for his toughness, physicality and Lebron. I mean its so blatantly obvious that you can't not do it.
                          Oh, you sweet summer child...
                          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• So are majority here hoping to see a starting line up of Lowry, DD, Tucker, Ibaka and JV? I think that would be a good match up until they go small. Do we have enough scoring to warrant Tucker for Carroll?

Comment

• Refs in 6

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                                You are saying it as if we beat them in a convincing fashion.

The team is playing basketball like they borderline schizophrenic, it was almost a total meltdown.
                                Nobody not named golden state is beating their opponents in convincing fashion, not even cleveland did

Comment

Working...
                                X