No announcement yet.

Everything Round 1: Toronto Raptors vs Milwaukee Bucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm loving the crispy taste of crow right now.

Comment

• Someone make sure GLF does not create the next game thread

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
        Raptors gotta be prepared to take the Bucks' punch next game, they're going to come out strong.
        Raps have to throw the first punch. Knock a team down in an elimination game on their homecourt and goodbye to the Bucks' confidence.

Comment

• everyone played good, more or less.

Comment

• The hops norman had on that last dunk had me out of my seat. Gawdamn!
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• That was the type of basketball we were hoping to see once Lowry got healthy and the team was back at full force. If we can consistently play like that, we can definitely put a scare into the Cavs.

Comment

• Norman freakin Powell!!!!
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
                  Someone make sure GLF does not create the next game thread
                  I would never curse the team like that lol
                  I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                    The hops norman had on that last dunk had me out of my seat. Gawdamn!
                    That was insane.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• This fucking condescending hockey bitch covering the post game mocking the sport. "Yeah, the old basketball push". Cant stand canadian sports networks.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                        The hops norman had on that last dunk had me out of my seat. Gawdamn!
                        Boinggggg
                        OG is our king

Comment

• Machine wrote: View Post
                          This fucking condescending hockey bitch covering the post game mocking the sport. "Yeah, the old basketball push". Cant stand canadian sports networks.
                          considering hockey players do the exact same thing every play lol.

Comment

• Who's the new blonde interviewer?

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
                              Someone make sure GLF does not create the next game thread
                              This is Jclaws series to take home right into cleveland.

Norman powell is prime time. As the 6th man/bench scorer he doesn't work, but as a starter he's an absolute beast.
                              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                                considering hockey players do the exact same thing every play lol.
                                She was mocking the fact that it wasnt an all out fight like its a pussy sport compared to hockey

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X