Clear All

• Whoa

https://twitter.com/william_lou/stat...62239461580800
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• please don't fuck it up again

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
        How do you guys think a hybrid unit of Lowry-Wright-DD-Tucker-Ibaka would fare? Could Delon guard Middleton/Giannis?
        Wright on Middleton would work. I'd put him on Brogdon/Middleton and tell Wright to stick to them like glue.

Comment

• Yup the game is still 10 mins away but wow. So. Many. Empty. Seats! Bit surprised

Comment

• Lol sad, but funny.

Comment

• Anybody got an hd stream? Please and thank you...

Comment

• That's how you treat a free agent? LOL this fanbase is embarrassing.
                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Yo Abbas, it's 7:00 pm. Put your game face on, it's go time.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                    That's how you treat a free agent? LOL this fanbase is embarrassing.
                    The fanbase is great as a whole, there's always going to be a few idiots though.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                      Yup the game is still 10 mins away but wow. So. Many. Empty. Seats! Bit surprised
                      Not surprised. This team keeps disapointing in the playoffs. Notice how most of their losses in last years playoffs were blowouts?

This year, 1 game, 1 blowouts smh.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
                        The fanbase is great as a whole, there's always going to be a few idiots though.
                        Thats every fanbase. I'm sure there is some idiot somewhere in Ohio saying trade Lebron.

Comment

• I know it's a joke but that really is embarrassing. You have to show the rest of the NBA world that you have your player's back.

Comment

• What happened to Serge? Why are people saying he will play tonight as if it was up in the air? I went into a depressed coma after last game and couldnt bring myself to read anything about the raps.

Comment

• Comment

• Machine wrote: View Post
                                What happened to Serge? Why are people saying he will play tonight as if it was up in the air? I went into a depressed coma after last game and couldnt bring myself to read anything about the raps.
                                Ankle sprain

Comment

Working...
                                X