Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Machine wrote: View Post
    Hmm hope Lowry sees this.
    You know people will be showing it to him. :-)

Does Shaq have a soft spot in his heart for the Raptors? This seems an awful lot like poking the bear.

Comment

• Today is the day.

4-2.

Comment

• I hope Lowry sees it too because both he and Demar feed off of things like that. But I'm 100% with Shaq and Charles in this one to know ones surprise. Raptors have proven they do not have a killer instinct and I know JKidd is going to have his boys ready and make adjustments whether it's to the lineup or just schemes. I more so do not have faith in Casey. But Lowry crumbles under pressure at times and our role players other than Serge and I guess now Norm are very unreliable so we shall see.
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post
          For some reason I am stupidly confident the Raptors will win. I think that Casey's nose has been rubbed in the fact that he has 4 very effective on ball defenders (Powell, Tucker, Patterson and Ibaka) who have now demonstrated the ability to switch efficiently if they can't go over screeners. Casey just has to identify who are the hottest shooting hands between Giannis, Middleton or Snell and make the appropriate assignments. JV has shown that if he can't stop Monroe, he can play him close to even enough so that Munroe isn't going to win the game for the Bucks.

Toronto won by what, almost 20 points even though Giannis got 30? With Ibaka, Lowry, Derozan and Powell on the floor, Raps can score even if Carroll isn't hitting. Bucks doubling shouldn't work against Toronto as long as DD doesn't put his blinders on, which he has shown doesn't have to happen. Very happy with his improved court vision this year.
          I just watched game 5 on league pass a couple days ago and those were the most effortless 30 points I've ever seen a player get against us. It's almost like the Raptors schemed to let Giannis score as long as nobody else did.

Comment

• Kidd's issue is that he has to leave someone open with his trapping defense. Who does he leave open to get shot if our guys are on like they were in Game 5? I'm not sure what to expect from Carroll, Serge, Cory & Norm tonight.... but if the ball keeps moving, one guy will step up. It shows me that were a real team, not 2 GUYS & FILLER.
            Axel wrote:
            Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
            KeonClark wrote:
            We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
            KeonClark wrote:
            I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Charles' "homely" line was pretty funny.

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                Kidd's issue is that he has to leave someone open with his trapping defense. Who does he leave open to get shot if our guys are on like they were in Game 5? I'm not sure what to expect from Carroll, Serge, Cory & Norm tonight.... but if the ball keeps moving, one guy will step up. It shows me that were a real team, not 2 GUYS & FILLER.
                Yeah, I hate that it takes struggling in the playoffs each year for DeMar and Lowry to figure out that the Raptors are better when playing as a team. But hey it's sunk in for now. It also helps that team mates are hitting shots, so they don't feel like they have to take things into their own hands all the time. Now they have to just tighten up that D and put these Kidd's away.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                  LOL you know I expect a loss so I don't know. We honestly have to rely on our defence. If we play good defence we win if we don't we lose simple as that. Oh and we have to hit our open shots, but I don't trust our role players to do that especially on the road so yea. If we move the ball like we did in game 5 AND play good defence its over for Milwaukee. But I expect Milwaukee to make some changes to their lineup which I bet throws us off guard because Casey is never prepared for shit and always reacts instead of being proactive
                  Fair point re Casey. I really hope Casey has learned. If we don't come out with high energy level in first quarter it will show lack of concentration and focus for which Casey has significant responsibility to ensure. Good article in Toronto Sun re game 6. For once can we not do things the hard way and finish strong. I'm optimistic we can do it tonight.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                    I hope Lowry sees it too because both he and Demar feed off of things like that. But I'm 100% with Shaq and Charles in this one to know ones surprise. Raptors have proven they do not have a killer instinct and I know JKidd is going to have his boys ready and make adjustments whether it's to the lineup or just schemes. I more so do not have faith in Casey. But Lowry crumbles under pressure at times and our role players other than Serge and I guess now Norm are very unreliable so we shall see.
                    IF Lowry can project confidence and hustle everyone else will follow. Watch KL's body language that's his tell.

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post
                      You know people will be showing it to him. :-)

Does Shaq have a soft spot in his heart for the Raptors? This seems an awful lot like poking the bear.
                      Matty D? Is that you!?
                      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• I think Kidd tries out the Giannis at C look tonight. Hopefully we're prepared to deal with that look.

Comment

• God I hope we put them away tonight. Cavs fans are extremely arrogant and cocky and I would love to at least put a scare into them.

Comment

• Lol. Fucking Nets series all over again. Let's win tonight. Come on.

Comment

• ogi wrote: View Post
                              I think Kidd tries out the Giannis at C look tonight. Hopefully we're prepared to deal with that look.
                              On Milwaukee forums they are saying there are no lineup changes tonight. Not sure how legit that is tho.

Comment

• ogi wrote: View Post
                                I think Kidd tries out the Giannis at C look tonight. Hopefully we're prepared to deal with that look.
                                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Working...
                                X