• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jason Kidd is already wearing a hoodie at post game lmao

He thinks he's still a player
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
      I have no idea how the Bucks are going to counter the Powell adjustment. He's like the 4th option, after DD, Lowry and Serge and they're leaving him open. Bucks are basically saying.... "we're going to let Norman Powell beat us."

.... and Norman Powell is beating them.
      But Demar, Kyle and Serge are all still playing well as of late. It's not like they are completely shutting those guys down either. But yes Norm is killing them. I think the only way they beat us at this point is by just playing harder than us, which could definitely happen. Or someone is going to have to go OFF for them. Norm alone has really changed this series. It's crazy.
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
        But Demar, Kyle and Serge are all still playing well as of late. It's not like they are completely shutting those guys down either. But yes Norm is killing them. I think the only way they beat us at this point is by just playing harder than us, which could definitely happen. Or someone is going to have to go OFF for them. Norm alone has really changed this series. It's crazy.
        Not norm alone. Ibaka, carroll and our 2 all stars finally started making shots.

Comment

• Powell is such a ferocious dunker. It's incredible.
          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
            If powell played with Giannis and got 30 min a night he could he better than middleton imo
            Yeah I can definitely see that. Middleton is better at making mid-range jumpers, but Powell can space the floor and break down the defense. With Giannis making plays all game long, Powell would be a deadly outlet.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
              I have no idea how the Bucks are going to counter the Powell adjustment. He's like the 4th option, after DD, Lowry and Serge and they're leaving him open. Bucks are basically saying.... "we're going to let Norman Powell beat us."

.... and Norman Powell is beating them.
              This has been the gamr plan against the raps for the last 4 years. Now they finally have players that can do that. No more 2pat/Ross/JV coming up small. Now we have Ibaka and Norm.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                Not norm alone. Ibaka, carroll and our 2 all stars finally started making shots.
                This is true. The games we actually hit shots we won. One thing Casey says that I agree with is this is really a make or miss league. Yes it isn't THAT simple and there are other factors but at the end of the day if you shoot the ball the way the Raps shot it in Game 3 you aren't even going to beat the Nets. No matter how good your defence is. Guys need to take and make shots. Especially when Kyle and Demar are getting Blitzed every time they touch the ball.
                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• 25/06 never forget

Comment

• lewro wrote: View Post
                    I think they should hire Megan McPeak
                    real name?

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                      This is true. The games we actually hit shots we won. One thing Casey says that I agree with is this is really a make or miss league. Yes it isn't THAT simple and there are other factors but at the end of the day if you shoot the ball the way the Raps shot it in Game 3 you aren't even going to beat the Nets. No matter how good your defence is. Guys need to take and make shots. Especially when Kyle and Demar are getting Blitzed every time they touch the ball.
                      This is what Casey has been stressing the last 4 years. The problem is the player around Deebo and Lowry haven't been able to consistently hit shots when he's left wide open.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                        25/06 never forget

Ohhh that's what happened to him, they sent him to mars

Comment

• Norm was truly dominant tonight. A pleasure to watch. I know you can't rely on him going 4/4 every night from three but aside the one that bounced around on the rim late in the shot clock, they were all great looks that he shot under control and in rhythm. The drive by on Giannis and dunking on Freak/Maker might be my favourite play of the season.

2Pat was better, Joseph too. JV started off really poorly again but the stuff with Monroe seemed to awaken his inner beast finally. Ibaka was great. Carroll was really solid as well. And of course, our two all stars both did their thing with nice performances.

We flashed our potential when our tertiary players all get on track at once. Let's home we do it again in game six as it'd be nice to wrap things up then and begin to get ready for what will be a very rested Cavs team.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                            This has been the gamr plan against the raps for the last 4 years. Now they finally have players that can do that. No more 2pat/Ross/JV coming up small. Now we have Ibaka and Norm.

Carroll and Patterson were making shots early in this game too. that opened up the floor for everyone else. go watch games 1 and 2. they had open looks missed all of them. can't fault them though. they never got touches during the regular season! I mean look at this game versus regular season. Guys not named DD and Lowry didn't get the passes like they are getting now. this is like new to them. they're like "we get to touch the ball now coach?".

Comment

• From Bucks' game thread comments

"Wish we would have drafted Powell instead of trading for the crappiness of Vasquez

- He's fearless
                              - More importantly, he's not Greivis Vasquez"

Comment

• Finally Carroll looked like Atlanta Carroll out there for once. Honestly if he played at his Atlanta level consistently all year (darn injuries), we would've won this series in like 4 or 5.

Comment

Working...
                                X