Everything Round 1: Toronto Raptors vs Milwaukee Bucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
    Yeah Naismith, you blathered on and on about how the series was over after Game 3, and Giannis is Jesus, and we should tank for Knox.

And then we won three straight.

At least stand behind your bet like a man.
    Why are you being such babies...I have been saying I look forward to it and want to lose the bet lol you thinskins need to lighten up, for real lol dont go full emo over it, we were cheering for the same thing. Gladly we have looked like an entirely different team defensively since that point, the way we were playing the first 3 was terrible, if we continued like that it absolutely looked like MIL had control and would take us out. But anyways, I already changed the sig and did immediately, I have no issues holding up my end of the bargain, now get your panties out of a knot and enjoy the win as I am lol smdh

Comment

• Round 1 MVP?

Let's hear it. Who's your Round 1 MVP from the Raps? Polls up!

Don't forget to Vote!
      Last edited by Joey; Thu Apr 27, 2017, 10:09 PM.

Comment

• Well then.....

Comment

• Demar. Stepped up big.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• That non-call at the end when Terry slapped Derozan's hand was bullshit. Like wtf? He clearly slapped his hands causing the ball to go out of bounds!

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
              Bruh I have said this a million times. Raps getting up big is honestly the worst thing that could ever happen to them. They literally fall apart almost every time. This was by far the worst but still. There's runs and they there's collapsing.
              No the worst would've been if we lost. We won. That's the point. To win. And raps won.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                For what?....

Insanity...
                Seriously idgaf how we win but just that we do.

Comment

• Um.. Definitely not Casey.

Comment

• https://twitter.com/NikolaVucevic/st...71450589229057
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                      Um.. Definitely not Casey.
                      I actually thought about putting his name up on the Poll just to watch him get a big fat 0 beside it. Haha

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                        For what?....

Insanity...
                        As negative as I am I normally feel really good after a win. This win almost feels like a loss to me. We could have went into the Cleveland series with some momentum and confidence. Now Cleveland is going to look at us like chopped liver and no one will ever fear us when we get a big lead. I thought we would probably win at least one game against Cleveland now I feel a sweep coming on. Horrible horrible win. I have never seen a playoff calibre team, a top 3 seed, fall apart the way this team just did. They should be embarrassed. Thank God for Cory and Demar. They honestly saved this season and maybe Casey's job.
                        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• DeMar carried the team and has since Kyle got injured and that hasnt changed even with his return.
                              Last edited by JamesNaismith; Thu Apr 27, 2017, 10:26 PM.

Comment

• Derozan is MVP with Ibaka and Powell tied for second.

Comment

Working...
                                X