• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Casey's Presser:

"Sometimes you're the statue, sometimes you're the pigeon"

Comment

• Majesiu wrote: View Post
      What's going on with PPat? I know we won but he barely played (7 min!) and we probably just should give him all remaining carroll minutes (19) and our rotation should be so much better then.
      I'm guessing Norm took his minutes. who were on the floor in the last 5? I don't think Ibaka was on the floor.

Comment

• Majesiu wrote: View Post
        What's going on with PPat? I know we won but he barely played (7 min!) and we probably just should give him all remaining carroll minutes (19) and our rotation should be so much better then.
        Our rotation should be as follows:

PG: Lowry, Wright

SG: DeRozan, Powell, Wright

SF: Tucker, Powell, DeRozan

PF: Ibaka, Patterson, Tucker

C: JV, Ibaka, maybe Poeltl if we have foul issues.
        Axel wrote:
        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
        KeonClark wrote:
        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
        KeonClark wrote:
        I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Rand wrote: View Post
          I'm guessing Norm took his minutes. who were on the floor in the last 5? I don't think Ibaka was on the floor.
          Kyle, Demar, Norm, Tucker, JV.

Comment

• To keep this series going Casey has just a couple of simple things and it's to bench Carroll and Corey.

Powell stiffles Middleton and Tucker may not block Giannis' shot but we can live with him shooting. It's Giannis' ability to drive and pitch that makes our lives hell. Tucker gets his hands in the way of his dribbling and Middleton is his favorite target. You absolutely live with letting Snell and Delly beat you lol

Comment

• Chefff wrote: View Post

Quote MACK11 wrote: View Post
              I better not see Carroll or Cory in the 4th

I agree, but I think Casey is going to disappoint you.
              My bad

Comment

• Chefff wrote: View Post
                Kyle, Demar, Norm, Tucker, JV.
                Both Patterson and Ibaka can be interchangable and if you let Delon take Corey's minutes we would be MUCH better off. Carroll and Corey should never see the court unless its garbage time.

Comment

• 2-2.

And now, we're due(right?!) for a real Toronto Raptors HOME GAME. Kill the deer!

Comment

• Rand wrote: View Post
                    yup! he didn't sulk. He stayed ready. He's a team guy!

LOL:

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
                      To keep this series going Casey has just a couple of simple things and it's to bench Carroll and Corey.

Powell stiffles Middleton and Tucker may not block Giannis' shot but we can live with him shooting. It's Giannis' ability to drive and pitch that makes our lives hell. Tucker gets his hands in the way of his dribbling and Middleton is his favorite target. You absolutely live with letting Snell and Delly beat you lol
                      Agreed Just focus on moving Snell and Delly off 3 point line and we can advance.

Comment

• Fucking sportsnet playing hockey while we wait for the players availability.... know your fucking audience. Theres plenty of basketball playoffs to be talked about. Not even canadian teams ffs

Comment

• Just start Tucker and Powell and we'd probably have a good chance at ending the series in 6.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                            Well, i'll be in Calgary this weekend with my girl so i'm going to miss the game and i'm not even going to check the boxscore. This team is a COMPLETE waste of time.

Prediction - another blowout loss. Bucks by 15+.
                            As usual, TRex is the most reliable contrarian indicator around.

Tell us what stocks you're buying so we can short them.

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
                              Casey's Presser:

"Sometimes you're the statue, sometimes you're the pigeon"
                              Many of us are not inconsistent in our assessment of Dwayne's head coaching ability.

Comment

• Greek Freak, Middleton, Brogdon combined for 26 points. I'll take it!

Comment

Working...
                                X