X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lowry with the NO NO NO YES shot
    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Bucks offensive scheme is weird.. why give the ball to Maker to facilitate. WEIRD.

Comment

• yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
        Are siakam and Fred with the 905 today ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        They are, but it's been Bruno's game tonight. Guy's playing like a man on a mission.
        Axel wrote:
        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
        KeonClark wrote:
        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
        KeonClark wrote:
        I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• PATPAT on the bench after that charge...

Comment

• Carroll bricking agian. get him out.

Comment

• Lowry still taking charges against big men when he has back spasms. What a legend

Comment

• Finish them!
                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Lowry time. Fuck the Bucks!

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                    If we come out firing and make them call a timeout first, we start to devour their soul
                    Soul on the menu
                    If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• GREAT start

Comment

• I LOVE how the bench is yelling at the defence what to do and what they see!

It's making a HUGE difference, the guys are able to figure out where they need to be even more.

Really impressed by this defence, this is the first time I thought they've looked "tied on a string".

Comment

• Ha! You guys see the replay of Lowry's layup? Walking back up the court he was pointing in both directions saying "HE can't guard me, he can't guard me."

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                            They are, but it's been Bruno's game tonight. Guy's playing like a man on a mission.
                            I can imagine the Hershey Center right now....MVP MVP MVP!!! lol

Comment

• Keep it up.

Comment

• I can't believe Kidd played Maker as many minutes.. I guess it's his way of developing the guy.

Comment

Working...
                                X