Everything Round 1: Toronto Raptors vs Milwaukee Bucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RaptorsVictim wrote: View Post
    This game proves that the real problem with this team is coaching. I mean, It took Casey 4 games to make the right adjustments and to understand bucks. Now, if Kidd started Greg Monro next game, I expect Casey to be in trouble.

Carroll has not to start again.
    Don't necessarily disagree BUT unlike 3 years ago Casey did make necesssry adjustments. Time will tell how things shake out.

Comment

• psrs1 wrote: View Post
      Don't necessarily disagree BUT unlike 3 years ago Casey did make necesssry adjustments. Time will tell how things shake out.
      You don't give Casey credit because he finally got around to doing what a bunch of armchair coaches and gm's have been telling him to do for the last four weeks (The Raptors Republic forum crowd).
      He should have made these adjustments in the second half of the first game.

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post
        You don't give Casey credit because he finally got around to doing what a bunch of armchair coaches and gm's have been telling him to do for the last four weeks (The Raptors Republic forum crowd).
        Really doubt most of Raptors Republic has been asking to bring JV off the bench.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post
          Understood but he did respond.

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
            There is a series of main page pieces on this subject.... here is one...you can do a google on the others...

http://www.raptorsrepublic.com/2017/...bar-gets-wild/

http://www.raptorsrepublic.com/tag/toronto-sports-bars/
            Thanks. From those links, I chose Around The Horn on Roncesvalle, great bar to watch the game!

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Interesting you'd think it's the other way around

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                But I thought this series was over??????
                It is.
                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Really like Serge at C. Keeps him around the rim. That makes Giannis less effective. Also it brings Maker out of the paint where he's been a pretty good rim protector.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                    It is.
                    Oh you

Comment

• jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
                      Oh you
                      I'm glad we won though. It gives me some hope. I just don't trust Casey. Kidd is going to make adjustments and we're going to look lost again because Casey takes years to see what changes need to be made
                      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Not exactly the same soiling but the Bucks actually scored less than the Raps in #3.

Raps just have to concentrate on D and play aggressive there next game....will lead to the good O and get the crowd into the game. Cliche but works best for this team.

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
                          Not exactly the same soiling but the Bucks actually scored less than the Raps in #3.

Raps just have to concentrate on D and play aggressive there next game....will lead to the good O and get the crowd into the game. Cliche but works best for this team.
                          This, Raptors have to make Giannis a volume scorer. Giannis really doesn't want to take more than 12 shots. Its not his game. Play solid D and the open shots should fall at home with our crows behind us.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                            Really doubt most of Raptors Republic has been asking to bring JV off the bench.

They asked for Powell to play though
                            OG is our king

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                              I'm glad we won though. It gives me some hope. I just don't trust Casey. Kidd is going to make adjustments and we're going to look lost again because Casey takes years to see what changes need to be made
                              This series likely will go 7. There are a lot of similarities to 3 years ago vs Brooklyn and 2005 vs New Jersey Nets. Both went 7. We lost both. Jason Kidd was involved in both.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                                This, Raptors have to make Giannis a volume scorer. Giannis really doesn't want to take more than 12 shots. Its not his game. Play solid D and the open shots should fall at home with our crows behind us.

A lot of fans discount the difference in a playoff game vs reg. season. Changes occur game to game. Cant give up after a bad game. The Bucks are still an inexperienced team in the playoffs. It's now best of 3. The Raps have been there before. It's not that Kidd cannot coax his boys across the line but I prefer to think that The Raps got slapped across the face in #3 and that was good for going forward. Giannis is still a young player...he now has doubts too. Will be interesting to see how he responds.

Comment

Working...
                                X