Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
    Demar haters where you at
    There's only one, Claw tends to disappear when DD is hot which has become a more common thing this year.

Comment

• Raps need to get more from Lowry. Just 4 points?
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
        For the first time Casey feels like a genius for putting JV in the game.
        JV might find a new lease on life as the raptors alpha scorer off the bench next year. Could carve out a nice niche.

And close games against drummond and myles turner of course, lol
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
          There's a calmness to the team I've never seen before in a game 6. We've played hard before, but hard with nerves is almost useless. We're playing hard but playing calm. Love it.

Goes without saying we can't let up to open the 3rd
          Agreed. It's making me more calm. Also we didn't bring Carroll back in lol. They are going to come out of the half guns a blazing again and Carroll kills every lineup he's on so Casey better be prepared to bring Tucker in early in the 3rd.
          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Carroll has gotten the Scola treatment from Casey, love it

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
              Carroll has gotten the Scola treatment from Casey, love it
              well, he was bad

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
                Woah Tucker, keep the tears in for the next 90 mins
                Tears?! Those are emotions running away from Tucker in pure fear of being used as sweat on the court.

Comment

• Red Panda again? How many times have we seen her this year?
                  Axel wrote:
                  Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                    Raps need to get more from Lowry. Just 4 points?
                    He's broken. They're rolling so he's just moving the ball. Needs rest bad
                    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Ok Raptors need to step on their throats and put the deer out of his misery, by the 4th they need to mount that dead deer head on the wall.

Comment

JV might find a new lease on life as the raptors alpha scorer off the bench next year. Could carve out a nice niche.

And close games against drummond and myles turner of course, lol
                        LOL right! I actually like him coming off the bench. If we are playing teams that have those big strong dominate centers he can start or play more minutes but I like him coming off the bench. At least in this series.
                        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• 24 mins.

Comment

• The defensive intensity we can bring is simply awesome. In the past we used to see 3-4 minute stretches with more breakdowns than we had the entire 1st half.
                            If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

He's broken. They're rolling so he's just moving the ball. Needs rest bad
                              Yea hes doing other things like usual and we still play better with him on the floor but he can't shoot like this against Cleveland and expect us to win. No way. You literally have to play a perfect game every night to beat Cleveland.

Comment

• Our defense has looked great but their offense has also looked like a mess

Comment

Working...
                                X