• Show
Clear All

• Machine wrote: View Post
    Why cant they air hockey anymore?
    Nevermind. Just looked it up.

Comment

• Machine wrote: View Post
      Why cant they air hockey anymore?
      Rogers signed a 12 year contract. Tsn has rights to some local leaf or local jet games that they put on tsn5, but they lost the rights for any national games for another decade
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• danno wrote: View Post
        TSN much better.... Jack > Leo

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
        Light years better than leo. Some people here don't like him for whatever reason, but hes funny, fairly knowledgeable and is never afraid to call out the team or tell it like it is. But he is slightly more home when it comes to foul calls etc, which I don't mind. Leo seems to try and go out of his way to side with the other team on whistles, to appear "unbiased" but leo would never call out carroll, demar, fans etc like jack does

Comment

• I don't really like Jack either. I want a guy that can dissect a simple play and teach us something that we may not already know. Like Hubie Brown. He's awesome.

Leo is captain obvious 99% of the time. Jack usually doesn't even talk about basketball. It's just annoying. These guys should be fired and we should get fresh blood.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
            Rogers signed a 12 year contract. Tsn has rights to some local leaf or local jet games that they put on tsn5, but they lost the rights for any national games for another decade
            Sportsnet sells them some games when they fill all their channels (CBC, Sportsnet, Sportsnet 1 and 360), but yeah, TSN is pretty much SOL when it comes to hockey playoffs.
            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
              I was in Jurrassic Park. The energy was really nice, but they've commercialized the shit out of the square and placed a ton of restrictions. That may be the reason of a more tempered crowd. The first year I went, it felt really spontaneous and with fewer restricitons.
              I've also noticed that some of the signs being held up are clearly planted by MLSE marketing. Signs with "Northside" and all the other branding are back there. It's kind of pathetic.

I think a variety of factors have contributed to its taming, one of which may be that the novelty of the Raptors being in the playoffs is wearing down.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                I don't really like Jack either. I want a guy that can dissect a simple play and teach us something that we may not already know. Like Hubie Brown. He's awesome.

Leo is captain obvious 99% of the time. Jack usually doesn't even talk about basketball. It's just annoying. These guys should be fired and we should get fresh blood.
                How does jack not talk about basketball? He's usually telling matty d to get back on track. Leo and Matt are the ones that drone on about ice cream, cadillacs, age jokes, Leo's college career, etc etc

Comment

• Two words - KILLER INSTINCT. Finish them.

I don't think my heart can take another Game 7.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Jack Armstrong imo is one of the best/most entertaining analyst in the NBA
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                      Jack Armstrong imo is one of the best/most entertaining analyst in the NBA
                      I adore Jack Armstrong. I thoroughly enjoy his commentary.

Comment

• Why is this game overlapping with the 905 game? What about those who want to watch both?
                        Axel wrote:
                        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                        KeonClark wrote:
                        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                        KeonClark wrote:
                        I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• I ordered myself one of these. Should be arriving any day now. So pumped!

https://hellojack.entripyshirts.com/helloo

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                            Why is this game overlapping with the 905 game? What about those who want to watch both?
                            Sucks, but easy choice, no?

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                              Sucks, but easy choice, no?
                              Easy choice, yes. But it would've been nice to see both games & watch the 905 get the championship while we sail off to the 2nd round.
                              Axel wrote:
                              Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                              KeonClark wrote:
                              We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                              KeonClark wrote:
                              I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                                Why is this game overlapping with the 905 game? What about those who want to watch both?
                                You lewro and SkywalkerAC lol

Comment

Working...
                                X