Clear All

• tDotted wrote: View Post

should've posted the Barganani failed dunk
    Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• Ball wrote: View Post
      Damn man, you had one job!!! This better not jinx us for game 3
      I did the exact same thing during regular season twice and we won both game, so don't u worry lol
      Abbas wrote:

Comment

• There you are, Abbas.

I got your back out here. I'm the knuckleballer, you're the Eephus pitcher. :P
        Axel wrote:
        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
        KeonClark wrote:
        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
        KeonClark wrote:
        I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Ball wrote: View Post
          Damn man, you had one job!!! This better not jinx us for game 3
          I did the exact same thing during regular season twice and we won both game, so don't u worry lol
          Abbas wrote:

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
            There you are, Abbas.

I got your back out here. I'm the knuckleballer, you're the Eephus pitcher. :P
            MMM... ephus... now I want a pint of leftfield.

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
              so who else is excited for the game 3 game thread made by yours truly ?
              You pinched a double duece and Cody had to clean it up. Jk, hope it's a winner!

Comment

• Gotta get this one...and man I just hate seeing Carrolls useless face lol he shouldnt be getting a single minute.

Obviously PJ should be starting and I much rather have Norm and even Delon take DeMarres minutes.

Comment

• GLF is right though, we got lucky. Bucks missed two WIDE OPEN 3 late in the game that would put them up by 1.

Offensively, I don't think we played that well. Ibaka I thought kept them in the game in the 2nd half. Probably the Raps best player tonight. DeMar made some 2-3 clutch shots late in the 4th and Lowry obviously with the dagger. But that game shouldn't be that close. It's so infuriating to see them turn the ball over and over whenever they get a big lead.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Abbas starting a thread to bring us good luck is exactly like Casey starting Carroll for the Raps. We're making it way too hard on ourselves to win games we should be dominating.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                      GLF is right though, we got lucky. Bucks missed two WIDE OPEN 3 late in the game that would put them up by 1.

Offensively, I don't think we played that well. Ibaka I thought kept them in the game in the 2nd half. Probably the Raps best player tonight. DeMar made some 2-3 clutch shots late in the 4th and Lowry obviously with the dagger. But that game shouldn't be that close. It's so infuriating to see them turn the ball over and over whenever they get a big lead.
                      But they hit literally every other open three they had which you don't really expect from a team that isn't good at three point shooting

Comment

• Yeah, I noted elsewhere that the Bucks have not been an elite clutch offense. Giannis, actually, has been particularly below his usual efficiency in the clutch, so that lightly-contested 3 he hit today, while not ideal, is certainly preferable to a lot of other shots that Milwaukee could have created in that situation. I'm not saying that the Raptors should be happy with their clutch defense tonight: allowing shooters to get that wide-open in those situations cannot happen... but I don't think you can say that it's simply luck that a trend that existed in the regular season persisted in the post-season.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                          Abbas starting a thread to bring us good luck is exactly like Casey starting Carroll for the Raps. We're making it way too hard on ourselves to win games we should be dominating.
                          Just like with Carroll, we're stuck with it until we lose now.

Alright, Abbas. Prove us all wrong and get me that Raps in 5 I wanted.
                          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                            Those Huskies jerseys need to go the way of the dodo.

They should bust out the retro purple pinstripes, Zan Tabak style.
                            5-0, All's I'm sayin'! But I'm biased, I was there for 3 of the 5 and live with a Husky roommate. Shhhh don't tell the wife, I was referring to my dog.

Great win tonight boys.

Comment

• Poeltl, Delon, and Patterson really helped stem the tide in the first half when they subbed in.

Solid games for Lowry and DD, Lowry still with a few jitters and also terrified of making a shot attempt anytime he gets near Giannis, but all had to be forgiven with their final two shots.

PTL the corpse of Serge Ibaka was resurrected at half time + he had a big second half.

Good defence on Giannis, Tucker was terrific and Patterson was very good. Between those two there are no reasons left to play Carroll in this series.

Having CoJo/Delon at SG really helped Lowry.

Some very good moments for the defence.

Bucks are hyper aggressive on D, doubling high + early and pressuring all the time, Raps finally started picking that apart some and should be able to do so more and more each game. An overplaying defence should mean open shots and layups for the offence if they're smart about it instead of rattled.

Here's to hoping for a 15 pt game 3 Raps win. Bucks are punching above their weight class, Raps still have room for improvement. Haven't played their best yet.
                              "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• If one person still supports Kidd's dumb ass, I will find you, and I will slap you. What a miserable piece of ****.

And Gus can ride Kidd's dick right out of town as far as I'm concerned.

want to know...

1 - Why Telly is EVER on the court
                                2 - Why Snell sat for so long in the 2nd half

And if it isn't obvious to Kidd that Thon needs to play at least 30 minutes, it's his biggest indictment as a coach.

Also, less Giannis iso's. Sorry for the fanboys, but he's best when playing off Middleton or Brogdon.

Like it's mind boggling how stupid Kidd is. There is absolutely zero reason for Hawes or Mirza to play, or for Snell to barely play in the 4th.

buck fans don't like Kidd lol
                                Abbas wrote:

Comment

Working...
                                X