Everything Round 1: Toronto Raptors vs Milwaukee Bucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A.I wrote: View Post
    Wizards are a good team. Celtics are, but the worst of the top 4. Spurs are in the West and facing a tough Grizzlies team.
    And raps are playing a tough Bucks team. A team with a player who everyone thinks will be LBJ's successor. A team that was the hottest team in East going to the playoffs. Buck are legit.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
      And raps are playing a tough Bucks team. A team with a player who everyone thinks will be LBJ's successor. A team that was the hottest team in East going to the playoffs. Buck are legit.

I think the concern wouldn't be this one series going 7. It would be every series going 7 over the past several years, except of course the series they lost in dramatic fashion (Wizards, Cavs), and every one of those against lower seeds and with home court. It's the pattern, not the event, that's a problem.
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
        jacobdr4 "If we win the series, you never say anything negative again for the rest of the playoffs."

GLF - "Lol cool because I know we're not winning"

Cannnttt waittt
        LOL IF we do win and that's a big IF I won't have anything else negative to say because we will lose to Cleveland and that one is expected. I have no problem with us losing to the best team in the East and the Champions lol. My negativity comes out when we fuck up in situations and games where we are the favourite and the better team
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
          I think the concern wouldn't be this one series going 7. It would be every series going 7 over the past several years, except of course the series they lost in dramatic fashion (Wizards, Cavs), and every one of those against lower seeds and with home court. It's the pattern, not the event, that's a problem.
          Brad "Teflon" Steven has an interesting track record in the playoffs but, no seems care about that. Double standard.

Last edited by Chr1s1anL; Wed Apr 26, 2017, 04:58 PM.
          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Not on the level of toughness as the Grizzlies. Spurs shouldn't even be in this conversation, they play in the West.

Either way I don't agree with S.R.'s statement for this season mainly because the Raptors got 2 new players and Lowry never got a chance to play with them until the last few games of the season, basically the healthy starting lineup hasn't played much together.

Comment

Brad Teflon Steven has a interesting track record in the playoffs but, no seems care about that. Double standard.

Not at all. The Raptors have a better roster. Plus this is Stevens' 4th season coaching and 3rd season the Celtics are in the Playoffs and the Celtics weren't good in his first 2 seasons, they had no business being in the Playoffs in 2015, but they were. You have to give Stevens a few more seasons before you can actually start judging his ability to coach.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                Not at all. The Raptors have a better roster. Plus this is Stevens' 4th season coaching and 3rd season the Celtics are in the Playoffs and the Celtics weren't good in his first 2 seasons, they had no business being in the Playoffs in 2015, but they were. You have to give Stevens a few more seasons before you can actually start judging his ability to coach.
                The guy is a great coach already but, we can't judge his ability to coach yet...

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

• GLF is low-key one of my favorite posters here, because he is immutable like the tides.

Comment

• Hard for me to decide who i want to win between ATL and WAS. I hate WAS with a passion and would love to see them lose in the first round but then again ATL would concern me if we were to get past MIL and somehow beat CLE.

Comment

• Atlanta concerns you more than Washington?
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                        Atlanta concerns you more than Washington?
                        Yes. We match up better with washington IMO.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                          Atlanta concerns you more than Washington?
                          TBH, defensive minded teams like Atlanta are more pesky & cause bigger playoff issues. Washington is a offensive juggernaut, but Morris has been struggling & even with Bogdanovic they lack depth. Atlanta is basically the Memphis Grizzlies of the East.
                          Axel wrote:
                          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                          KeonClark wrote:
                          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                          KeonClark wrote:
                          I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                            TBH, defensive minded teams like Atlanta are more pesky & cause bigger playoff issues. Washington is a offensive juggernaut, but Morris has been struggling & even with Bogdanovic they lack depth. Atlanta is basically the Memphis Grizzlies of the East.
                            Not to mention shrooder would shred us to pieces. I think we have guys that can guard wall well enough. We have big mismatches all over the place against WAS now. But really nowhere against ATL. Their defense would def bother us.

Comment

Brad "Teflon" Steven has an interesting track record in the playoffs but, no seems care about that. Double standard.

If I were a Celtic fan, it would start to concern me for sure. Previously they'd always been the underdog in each series, though, so hard to be too concerned about those losses. This year, if they lose to the 8 seed? The Celts are overrated in terms of talent but they should be good enough to beat the 8th best team in the East.

Kind of lame that criticism of Casey always gets deflected onto discussions of Stevens. We're discussing a pattern with the Raptors here, no need to deflect and change the subject.
                              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• What? I'd rather face the Hawks over the Wizards 10 times out of 10. Not that we will likely have to worry about that - there's a Goliath between our Davids and that series, nevermind actually finishing off the Bucks first.
                                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Working...
                                X