Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ball wrote: View Post
    Where are you guys getting this?
    Sorry, didn't see this. TSN Radio announced it. They then complained because Leafs playoff game is 7, and Marlies playoff game is 7:30. And TFC has a game too

Comment

Totally surprised by that. 5:30 is so much better than 12:30.

Comment

S.R. wrote: View Post
        Alright, who picked the Bucks in the poll?

I did.

Comment

blackjitsu wrote: View Post
          Sorry, didn't see this. TSN Radio announced it. They then complained because Leafs playoff game is 7, and Marlies playoff game is 7:30. And TFC has a game too
          Jays are in Toronto on Saturday as well (1 pm start), which might swell Jurassic Park even further.

Comment

Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
            Jays are in Toronto on Saturday as well (1 pm start), which might swell Jurassic Park even further.
            Yeah, someone backed out of the Jays game with a buddy of mine, so I'm going for free. I assumed that I was going to miss game 1.

Comment

Said it in the cavs game thread....we have the toughest 1st rd matchup

1. Brogdon, Middleton & Giannis can all guard Lowry, DD & Serge very well - so tough head to head
              2. Bucks are much improved with Jabari out as now there isn't an additional ball stopper like we had with Rudy Gay. Now it's Brogdon, Middleton, Maker and Monroe stretching the floor out for Giannis to bolt down lanes and whip passes out to shooters

I think we win the series right now but it's not going to be easy, I would have rather have drawn any other 5-8 team (yes including the Bulls) but nothing we can do now but come out blasting because we're a very dangerous team ourselves.

Comment

JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
                Said it in the cavs game thread....we have the toughest 1st rd matchup

1. Brogdon, Middleton & Giannis can all guard Lowry, DD & Serge very well - so tough head to head
                2. Bucks are much improved with Jabari out as now there isn't an additional ball stopper like we had with Rudy Gay. Now it's Brogdon, Middleton, Maker and Monroe stretching the floor out for Giannis to bolt down lanes and whip passes out to shooters

I think we win the series right now but it's not going to be easy, I would have rather have drawn any other 5-8 team (yes including the Bulls) but nothing we can do now but come out blasting because we're a very dangerous team ourselves.
                JV will be the main factor of this series just like he was last Playoffs against the Pacers. Monroe or Maker can't stop him.

Comment

Aww man. Game will end right when I get off work.

Either way, playoffs baby!
                  OG is our king

Comment

Playoffs JV should absolutely feast on Thon Maker, he's like the skinniest guy in the NBA after Ingram. Considering how much he dominated Mahimni and Whiteside last year, this should be fun.

Comment

via GIPHY

Last edited by GOLDBLUM; Thu Apr 13, 2017, 01:38 AM.

Comment

The most important question is - will Drake attend any playoff games this year?

I think he's only attended one this season and that was the Drake night against the Warriors.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

tDotted wrote: View Post
                          I did.

via GIPHY

Comment

Ball wrote: View Post
                            Replace that car with a truck and you're dead on!
                            Replace it with a t Rex and we good lol

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                              The most important question is - will Drake attend any playoff games this year?

I think he's only attended one this season and that was the Drake night against the Warriors.

He'll probably attend and then flirt with Giannis all game.

Comment

Well, in my mind this is the best Raptors lineup in history, even though we had a few fewer wins than last year.

I humbly ask the basketball gods to ignore my predictions so that I don't cause any jinxes, but I think we sweep the deer and then take the Cavs to 7.

What happens at that point is beyond me.

Let's kill em.

Comment

Working...
                                X