Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRex wrote: View Post
    The Toronto Red Wings?
    Just thinking the same thing. Not only does it look like detroit but it looks like a skate
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
      So you trust Lowry?
      Not only do I trust Lowry, I think he should retire a Raptor. The game 1 loss was much bigger than him alone.

The real question is whether or not we make any adjustments or if we're going to keep playing stupid basketball.

Comment

• The Raptors need to embarrass the Bucks tonight. Just winning isn't enough ... although I will also accept that.
        "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
        "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• Why cant they just put We the North or Raptors logo on tshirt. Making it harder than it has to be.
          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
            Not only do I trust Lowry, I think he should retire a Raptor. The game 1 loss was much bigger than him alone.

The real question is whether or not we make any adjustments or if we're going to keep playing stupid basketball.
            That was a weird question to ask; especially given how we would have lost to the Heat in the second round as well as been swept by Cleveland in the ECF if not for him last year. Hell, even add Indiana as well. He shot badly; didn't play badly. Hell, his performance in Game 7 of the Heat series and Games 3 and 6 of the Cleveland series are my favourite 3 Playoff performances ever.

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
            Why cant they just put We the North or Raptors logo on tshirt. Making it harder than it has to be.
            We have the ugliest shirts in any damn league. How can they not afford someone to design shirts?

Keep it simple; We the North or base it on Jurassic Park.
            "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
            "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• Just Is wrote: View Post
              The Raptors need to embarrass the Bucks tonight. Just winning isn't enough ... although I will also accept that.
              For just today, just winning is just fine, Just Is.

Comment

We have the ugliest shirts in any damn league. How can they not afford someone to design shirts?

Keep it simple; We the North or base it on Jurassic Park.
                I agree, but the stupidity is league wide. "All In" "Defend Our Ground" some of the slogans other marketing departments come up with for playoff t-shirts reek so badly of mindless corporate marketing it's offensive. Just put "Ball Sports" or "Score More Points" on there and be done with it.
                "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                  For just today, just winning is just fine, Just Is.
                  Just winning is more than acceptable. I had the Raptors winning in 6 (losing game 3 and 5). Modifying it to now game 1 and game 5.

Also, shirt design wise for Round 2 (assuming Cavs get past the Pacers). It needs to be "The North Remembers."

S.R. wrote: View Post
                  I agree, but the stupidity is league wide. "All In" "Defend Our Ground" some of the slogans other marketing departments come up with for playoff t-shirts reek so badly of mindless corporate marketing it's offensive. Just put "Ball Sports" or "Score More Points" on there and be done with it.
                  I would actually prefer "Score More Points" then the designs we get. As bad as the league generally is on shirts ... I see no reason why the Raptors MUST out do every other NBA team in "who can come up with the worst."

Comment

Also, shirt design wise for Round 2 (assuming Cavs get past the Pacers). It needs to be "The North Remembers."
                    I would be fine with a giant velociraptor shatting on the great state of Ohio. Or Drew Carey's face with "Cleveland Sucks" underneath.
                    "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                      I feel like this team will actually respond well to a little adversity. Self-motivation when they're favoured seems to be a problem.
                      So true. This Raps team gets so overconfident, so quickly when they have a little bit of success. Like they get full of themselves and start to believe that they can win on talent alone, when the talent level is clearly a tier below the Durants, Currys and Lebrons. Raps are basically a rich man's Memphis Grizzlies - we have to play a grit & grind, teamwork and hustle style of game to win, especially in the playoffs when every team is good.

Comment

Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• These are the shirts we always needed....until we got kiboshed by HBO corporate lawyers.

http://www.raptorsrepublic.com/2014/...champions-tee/

Comment

• Whoever wins this game wins the series. I'm so scared/excited/prepared to avoid these boards for a couple days of we lose
                            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                              ....our guys weren't making their shots.
                              THIS!!!

Everyone reading this knows what the %'s were in that game. It wasn't just Lowry missing. And the Bucks gave up a lot of wide open looks. You score 25 pts in a half, you aren't winning many playoff games.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                                Whoever wins this game wins the series. I'm so scared/excited/prepared to avoid these boards for a couple days of we lose
                                I wish it was as simple as that, but I could see either team still winning the series if the opposite team wins tonight

Comment

Working...
                                X