No wonder they call him moos he's a big knucklehead
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
      hoe was it?

missed it today
      Never watch the Raptors, ever again.

Comment

• Raptors need to end this trend where they'd completely dominate their opponent in Game 5 and then get blown out on the road in Game 6.

It happened in Brooklyn 3 years ago, happened in Indiana and Miami last year.

I know its a cliche but they need to treat G6 like it's a G7. Finish them on thursday.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Rand wrote: View Post
          real name?
          Yep

Comment

• Hawks win to knot their series at 2

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
              Spelled Meghan
              Cheers

Comment

• Any news about major injury for Cavs ?

Comment

• Also.... Kyle Lowry with 16 pts on 9 FGA, 10 assists, 3 steals, only 2 turnovers and a team-leading +29.

Last game he had 18 points and was a +15.

I don't know how people can shit on the guy who's been the heart of this team for four years after a couple bad games, but it is not a good look.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                    Depends on whether you can net value for JV or not. I'd rather use him as a piece for a marquee wing if one becomes available. Both Butler and George might be on the market this summer and if Danny Ainge keeps over-asking Masai might have a chance to swoop in there.

Patterson and Bebe could be good enough to fill out the rotation if JV isn't going to start going forward. Also depends on what kind of offers Patterson fetches.
                    Well sure in that scenario. But keep in mind in that scenario you have 3 max players and Ibaka...~125 million committed to 4 players on a 102 cap. So you probably have neither guy at that point. Rookies and vet mins lol
                    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                      Also.... Kyle Lowry with 16 pts on 9 FGA, 10 assists, 3 steals, only 2 turnovers and a team-leading +29.

Last game he had 18 points and was a +15.

I don't know how people can shit on the guy who's been the heart of this team for four years after a couple bad games, but it is not a good look.
                      Bad back too. He played great.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                        25/06 never forget

Arghhhhh! You just stole the lead of my next game thread. (might have to use it anyways)

Just got back from the game. Crazy fun night. Fun thread....i think the Joey "POW" count was about 5. I'm not sure if it was an optical illusion but the graphic seemed to look larger each time it reappeared. I was having the same thought of why was Norm still playing with the rooks and only minutes left until I looked down the bench and realized there was no one else dressed that's lower on the totem pole than Norm. What a find.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                          Arghhhhh! You just stole the lead of my next game thread. (might have to use it anyways)

Just got back from the game. Crazy fun night. Fun thread....i think the Joey "POW" count was about 5. I'm not sure if it was an optical illusion but the graphic seemed to look larger each time it reappeared. I was having the same thought of why was Norm still playing with the rooks and only minutes left until I looked down the bench and realized there was no one else dressed that's lower on the totem pole than Norm. What a find.
                          Of course you were there!!
                          Pack your bags.
                          You're going to Milwaukee.
                          COME ON JCLAW!!!
                          TAKE US TO CLEVELAND!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Jclaw goes to Milwaukee, Abbas is locked in an empty windowless room with no Internet service.

Comment

• Well, the one thing Bucks and Raptors have in common: last time each franchise won a Game 6 was in 2001 against the 76ers...

Comment

• Did anyone get the reporter's name who asked the knucklehead q about the "heated discussion" apparently at the film session after game 3? Lowry pulled a Westbrook with the "Next question" reply. I mean was anyone going to reply to something personal and team related like that?...and in a forum like that?

Lowry is not a 100% ...says he gets stiff when not playing/sitting. Fingers crossed.

Comment

Working...
                                X