No announcement yet.

Everything Round 1: Toronto Raptors vs Milwaukee Bucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Being gay isn't a disease and finding someone of the same sex attractive doesn't make you gay. Can't we just talk about bball without the ignorant, homophobic bs?

Comment

• Leggggggo! Let's get the the W today boysssssss 🏀

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
        Leggggggo! Let's get the the W today boysssssss ��
        Did you just assume my gender?
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Keon's pic from last night:

Comment

• Let's be honest though, ibaka is the hottest raptors player ever. No one else comes close. Maybe cojo.
            "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
              Let's be honest though, ibaka is the hottest raptors player ever. No one else comes close. Maybe cojo.
              He plays hard D, but his penetration leaves a little to be desired. He's got soft hands though

Comment

• God I wish we could go one day without objectifying the male body for once.

I value a good brain myself. Just look at these girls dressed sensibly for active duty.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                  He plays hard D, but his penetration leaves a little to be desired. He's got soft hands though
                  His finishing around the hhole is a little lacking though.
                  "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• Ibaka's quite ripped for a 40 yr old.
                    If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                      Ibaka's quite ripped for a 40 yr old.
                      They actually took the ESPN Body cover photo at his nursing home.
                      "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                        Not on the level of toughness as the Grizzlies. Spurs shouldn't even be in this conversation, they play in the West.

Either way I don't agree with S.R.'s statement for this season mainly because the Raptors got 2 new players and Lowry never got a chance to play with them until the last few games of the season, basically the healthy starting lineup hasn't played much together.
                        You disagree that really good teams have an ability to put away lower seeded teams in 4-6 games instead of 7?

I'm talking about the Raptors' trajectory over the past 4 years, not just the last 2 months.
                        "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• This thread is going of the rails. On a somewhat related note, I watched the replay of game 5 with the Milwaukee feed the other day. Their announcers call Valanciunas "Choo Choo" as well. Is this a thing?

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                            His finishing around the hhole is a little lacking though.
                            You gotta take it hard to the hole. Pretty much regardless you risk getting rejected at the rim.

Comment

• This feels like a Loss
                              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                                This feels like a Loss
                                Worst post of the the week?

Comment

Working...
                                X