Everything Round 1: Toronto Raptors vs Milwaukee Bucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Machine wrote: View Post
    Fuck! Just had a crazy storm pass through and power is out!! They better get on that shit!! Ugh... only got 41% battery to work with for the game tonight

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
      Oh God

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
        Kidd's issue is that he has to leave someone open with his trapping defense. Who does he leave open to get shot if our guys are on like they were in Game 5? I'm not sure what to expect from Carroll, Serge, Cory & Norm tonight.... but if the ball keeps moving, one guy will step up. It shows me that were a real team, not 2 GUYS & FILLER.
        well that's the issue for me. Carroll, Patterson, Cory and Tucker will disappear in tonight's game on the offensive end on away games like they usually do. I hope Powell has a 12-16 point game in a low-scoring contest and that should equal a win for us.

Comment

• Comment

• Machine wrote: View Post
            Fuck! Just had a crazy storm pass through and power is out!! They better get on that shit!! Ugh... only got 41% battery to work with for the game tonight
            where are you?

Comment

• big boi wrote: View Post
              Best players we've had in that stretch though. Demar better offensively than last year. Added Ibaka and Tucker. Norm being featured (again) and a year better. Better team defence. Can Lowry play close to his best? If he does - I think we win.
              the last bit - you mean "can Lowry play to his playoff best"... 14 points 5 assists. Just be an average PG.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                where are you?
                He's from Sudbury, I guess.
                Last edited by rocwell; Thu Apr 27, 2017, 06:03 PM.

Comment

• Damn. Storm, blizzard.............it feels like summer here in Van City
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

• LOL you guys kill me. Well they better play like they did in game 4
                    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                      Damn. Storm, blizzard.............it feels like summer here in Van City
                      That's been a long time coming too tho. Truthfully it feels like spring - actual spring - with green grass and flowers and shit - and that's alright.

Comment

• Good pre game song containing the word BUCK

"mama said tuck your chain or they'll take it.....I'll be damned mama, they know who I am mama, I'm still ya little boy but to them I'm the man mama"
                        Last edited by KeonClark; Thu Apr 27, 2017, 06:15 PM.
                        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Power is back on! Lets do this!

Comment

• Is the game 7pm ET this time?

Comment

• big boi wrote: View Post
                              Is the game 7pm ET this time?
                              Correct
                              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                                Correct
                                Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X