Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Chris Paul any better than Kyle Lowry?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TRex wrote: View Post
    Better player - Lowry or Conley?
    Lowry

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
      Haha....Magic Johnson isn't coming back anytime soon
      How about Magic Giann-son?

Haha no but seriously, we're seeing more and more of these point-forwards coming into the leagur and I suspect it will only get better.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
      A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
        I would say Curry and Westbrook are better players, but Paul is the better point guard (does that make sense?)
        Yes it does to me

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
          Overall.
          kyle needs to be more consistent in the playoffs but so does Conley. He is still very good.

Comment

Paul is the better player but Lowry is the more dynamic scorer which this team has needed. As Masai adds better players that scoring will be needed less and less and Oaul becomes a better option.

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
              Did it ever? 3 of the greatest point guards ever, all pass first guys- paul, nash and stockton- 0 titles, what 1 finals appearance combined?
              The Jazz went to the Finals twice.

As for CP3 over Lowry, it's pretty marginal IMO. Lately Kyle has been winning at a similar pace, with an arguably lesser roster.

Comment

I give the edge to paul slightly they are asked to do different things kyle plays off the ball with cory and deebo. You can see by his Olympic performance he is capable of being a more traditional point guard. I remember one amazingly far pass to Jordan for an alleyopp that I wish I had on tape.

Comment

SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                  The Jazz went to the Finals twice.

As for CP3 over Lowry, it's pretty marginal IMO. Lately Kyle has been winning at a similar pace, with an arguably lesser roster.
                  Hmm I would actually question the lesser roster part.

Blake has been anything but a superstar since his injuries started kicking in (after the 1st one of course lol), he looks nothing like Mozgov Blake anymore and doesnt step up in big moments. DeMar is the one carrying this team (unbelievably), not Kyle. Paul doesnt have anyone that even remotely checks that box and Jordan cant even be kept on the court down the stretch so really its faux superstar Blake and a bunch of role players. I will take DeMar, Ibaka, Tucker, Powell, JV over any combination the Clips have with Jordan on the bench.

Our record doesnt show it because the trades happened 3/4 through the season and we had injuries but imo we are a better team than LAC and I would still give a slight edge to Paul but its not much and I do think Kyle has a better supporting cast personally.

Comment

I think Paul shows up way more often in big situations than Lowry does. And I'm a Lowry fan. I'll never forget Paul's huge shot to win Game 7 over the Spurs 2 years back while playing with a broken something.

Comment

Eye Test, Basic Stats, Advanced Metrics.

CP3 checks all those above. Lowry doesn't.

Comment

While we're on the topic of CP3:

https://theringer.com/2017-nba-playo...d-15136ed190b2

Comment

Gotta somehow get Kyle back to 100% to beat the Cavs.

Comment

SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                            Gotta somehow get Kyle back to 100% to beat the Cavs.
                            Brogdon was very good against him, too much size then all those shotblockers in the lane. Tough series for Lowry.

Any word on what exactly is wrong with his back? Hopefully he has his shot back. Scoring should come easier vs Cleveland.
                            "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Working...
                            X