So who are you cheering for now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
    41 point deficit. NBA record. LMAO! God, cant wait to see you Stevens supporters spin this.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
    It's a 50 point lead right now!

Can you imagine if that was Casey?

Breaking news: The Raps players have tuned out Casey.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• I find solace in the fact that no matter how much disrespect the Cavs showed us, at least they didn't beat us by historic margins.
      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post
        It's a 50 point lead right now!

Can you imagine if that was Casey?

Breaking news: The Raps players have tuned out Casey.

If this was Casey they would of broken thier keywords from typing to fast but, its Brad Teflon Steven so crickets...

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

If this was Casey they would of broken thier keywords from typing to fast but, its Brad Teflon Steven so crickets...

Because Casey is coaching the team that we all support. I doubt any of us give a shit about the Celtics.
          Last edited by A.I; Fri May 19, 2017, 10:41 PM.

Comment

• Man oh man did the Cavs ever eat Boston's soul. Couldn't have been more wrong about this series. Boston's players look so scared; worse than ours did. Indy's played Cleveland the toughest so far; I didn't watch any of that series, but I'll bet the main reason was that their key guy isn't intimidated by Lebron.
            "Stop eating your sushi."
            "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
            "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
            - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
              Man oh man did the Cavs ever eat Boston's soul. Couldn't have been more wrong about this series. Boston's players look so scared; worse than ours did. Indy's played Cleveland the toughest so far; I didn't watch any of that series, but I'll bet the main reason was that their key guy isn't intimidated by Lebron.
              I don't think Deebo and K-Low are indimated by the Cavs. If you look thier best playoffs perfomances they've come against the cavs over the last couple years.
              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• The Cavs are winning by more and more every round. They're achieving their final form.
                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                  The Cavs are winning by more and more every round. They're achieving their final form.
                  It reminds me of being 10 or so again when the Lakers and Celtics were so far ahead of everyone else it was almost a joke. I remember the infamous Larry Bird "I'm only playing with my left hand" game against Portland. That same year I went to my first ever basketball game and saw the Showtime Lakers dismantle the Kings with about 45 minutes left..... That's basically what we have now.

Comment

• LOL that was probably the most passive LeBron has been all playoffs. Why couldn't we get a game from him like this?

Comment

• Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
                      LOL that was probably the most passive LeBron has been all playoffs. Why couldn't we get a game from him like this?

Celtics still made shots when they had to. Props to Celtics! But this is why situation with IT is difficult for Celtics. He's just a defensive liability.
                      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
                        LOL that was probably the most passive LeBron has been all playoffs. Why couldn't we get a game from him like this?

I just watched the 4th Q. Why was he so passive? Was he like that all game?

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                          Celtics still made shots when they had to. Props to Celtics! But this is why situation with IT is difficult for Celtics. He's just a defensive liability.
                          True but LeBron wasn't aggressive at all! He literally looked drunk out there. Almost JV levels of stumbling sometimes. He always passed the ball to Kyrie & didn't look like he wanted it!

Comment

He was cold majority of the game. Love and Kyrie did pretty much everything. LeBron looked like he just thought this game was in the bag. Very unlike LeBron....

Comment

Celtics backed off, made LBJ a driver and then doubled him. Took their chances with the open 3 and it paid off tonight. Not having a defensive liability at PG really helped Boston. Marcus Smart was huge on both ends, but doubtful he can keep it up.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                                Celtics backed off, made LBJ a driver and then doubled him. Took their chances with the open 3 and it paid off tonight. Not having a defensive liability at PG really helped Boston. Marcus Smart was huge on both ends, but doubtful he can keep it up.
                                fucking Smart out there boxing out TT, guarding Lebron on switches, guarding Kyrie. He's good. Just need to get his offense going.
                                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Working...
                                X