No announcement yet.

So who are you cheering for now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I gotta say, one of the worst playoffs I can remember. It's quite boring actually.

Comment

• Celtics player don't even want to play anymore.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• At least raps showed some heart at home. Without Lowry too.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

• This is the biggest beatdown I have ever seen
          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• 41 point deficit. NBA record. LMAO! God, cant wait to see you Stevens supporters spin this.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Seeing the celtics get blown out makes me feel a little bit better. But I'm still pissed off.

It's kinda like your kids daycare calling you to tell you your 4 year old just dropped an F bomb. But when you go to pick him up you find out the other kids said it too. You feel a bit better, but you're still pissed off and think about trading him for the kid up the street that doesn't eat sugar. Or maybe you fire your spouse for making so many mistakes in front of said kid.

Comment

• Holy shit
                "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Wow. For people talking about how the Raps got blasted, this is way worse. Barkley and Smith playing cards was significant disrespect.

Comment

• Is there a mercy rule?
                    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Hahah at least we didn't lose by 41 at any point in our series with the Cavs. This makes me very pleased to see this but annoyed that the Celtics still get the first round pick....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• I can't believe that at 32 Lebron is still getting better. He's unreal. I actually want to see him beat the GS superteam. If he can, that + last year's win over the 72-win team have to put him in a real conversation for #1 GOAT. I wouldn't mind seeing that.
                        "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                          I can't believe that at 32 Lebron is still getting better. He's unreal. I actually want to see him beat the GS superteam. If he can, that + last year's win over the 72-win team have to put him in a real conversation for #1 GOAT. I wouldn't mind seeing that.
                          I said no one was happier to see Durant go to GSW than Lebron. He beats that team two years in a row and he's right there with Jordan.

Comment

• Lol...

Comment

• Haha at least we didn't get embarrassed this badly at home

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                                Wow. For people talking about how the Raps got blasted, this is way worse. Barkley and Smith playing cards was significant disrespect.
                                Yup.

I posted a few days ago that watching the Celtics get destroyed by the Cavs will put things back in perspective for everyone.

The Lebrons are just that good.

Comment

Working...
                                X