X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

47 3PA for houston wtf

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
      First root for: however unlikely, a miracle upset on either side of the bracket. Fuck lebron and fuck the warriors.

If it's the inevitable trilogy in the finals, it's go lebron. I hate the smug warriors even more so, especially durant and draymond
      Agreed. Spurs and Celtics.

Comment

god damn i love manu

Comment

If you can't beat the Spurs without Kawhi - you're in trouble.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

What a game. Manu is a legend. What happened to Kawhi?

Comment

golden wrote: View Post
              What a game. Manu is a legend. What happened to Kawhi?
              Rolled his ankle.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

What?!

F*ck em all! If only there was a scenario where neither LeBron or KD wins, don't be fooled into thinking there will be any other result....SAS are no threat.

Comment

SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                  I'm guessing it's the latter. At least these are worthy opponents - MJ had the Jazz! (I say as a Jazz fan from that era)

The Finals ratings are going to be through the roof.
                  It's going to be the latter. Last year's Finals had insane ratings and this year will only surpass that, because it's almost impossible that at least one of the Cavs and Warriors don't make the Finals and really, it's almost certain they both will, and then it's The Best Player In The World versus Basically What If The Monstars Were For Real.

Comment

I've been a Spurs fan since Tim Duncan graced the cover of NBA Live 2000. Let's go ya old geezers!

Comment

JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
                      What?!

F*ck em all! If only there was a scenario where neither LeBron or KD wins, don't be fooled into thinking there will be any other result....SAS are no threat.
                      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                        Everybody's sick of both them, except the bandwagon fans who don't have a local team.

Every good story eventually needs a feel good underdog. They're both the big bad empire strikes back super villain. It's like Michael Jordan vs Michael Jordan. Spoiler: Michael Jordan wins!

Or maybe I'm wrong and the NBA is more successful than ever because of these never ending grudge matches. I don't like it though.
                        NBA playoffs aka warriors vs cavs episode 3. I've never cared less about the playoffs in the 15 plus years that I've been intensely watching the NBA. The raps first round series probably would've bored me to tears if I wasn't a raps fan. So far only Utah vs clips and this spurs rockets series have been entertaining for me. Celtics wiz looked like it could be interesting after that first game but since then they've just been trading blowouts.

Comment

These playoffs are BRUTAL. Blowouts after blowouts after blowouts. It's really turning me off. NHL Playoffs is way more entertaining and it's not even close.

NBA should just cancel the regular season every year and let the Cavs/Warriors play a best of 7 series to start the year. Both those teams are so much better than everyone else smh. Compare it to the NHL, and I still don't know who's going to win the Cup. Nashville? Ottawa? Pittsburgh? Edmonton? Anaheim?
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

Houston/Spurs are playing a good series right now.
                            "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                              These playoffs are BRUTAL. Blowouts after blowouts after blowouts. It's really turning me off. NHL Playoffs is way more entertaining and it's not even close.

NBA should just cancel the regular season every year and let the Cavs/Warriors play a best of 7 series to start the year. Both those teams are so much better than everyone else smh. Compare it to the NHL, and I still don't know who's going to win the Cup. Nashville? Ottawa? Pittsburgh? Edmonton? Anaheim?
                              That is what you get with a hard cap... parity

Comment

S.R. wrote: View Post
                                Houston/Spurs are playing a good series right now.
                                For the right to lose to golden state
                                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Working...
                                X