• Time
  • Show
Clear All

007 wrote: View Post
    Cleveland beating up Boston is very satisfying
    dude...so good.
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Watch out for Olynyk who might be itching to break Love's shoulder again.

Also, hoping the Spurs can make it a series. Fuck Zaza and his dirty play on Kawhi.

Comment

Watching the Celtics getting slaughtered makes me feel a hell of a lot better about the Raptors, but still pretty shitty about our current team and situation!

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
          https://twitter.com/World_Wide_Wob/s...08784539766784

LBJ does not respect this Celtics team or any EC team.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
          Unbelievable. Lebron is actually underrated, he may be better right now than he ever has been. This year's Cavs team may also be most underrated in the playoffs, crazy for defending champs. I don't think it can all be chalked up to weak competition at all.
          "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Gsw

Comment

Truth Teller wrote: View Post
              Gsw
              lol, real madrid avatar and cheering for Golden State.

let me guess, you also cheered for Washington Capitals during the regular season but now you're a Predators fan and your favourite football team is the patriots.

Comment

KHD wrote: View Post
                lol, real madrid avatar and cheering for Golden State.

let me guess, you also cheered for Washington Capitals during the regular season but now you're a Predators fan and your favourite football team is the patriots.
                He rewards winning lol

Comment

Comment

Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
                    Watching the Celtics getting slaughtered makes me feel a hell of a lot better about the Raptors, but still pretty shitty about our current team and situation!
                    And it's both. You can point to the Celts getting slaughtered and acknowledge that the Lebrons are just too good for anyone in the East and people shouldn't run around with their hair on fire, gnashing their teeth and rending their garments around here, while at the same time not excusing the Raptors for their collective performance.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                      And it's both. You can point to the Celts getting slaughtered and acknowledge that the Lebrons are just too good for anyone in the East and people shouldn't run around with their hair on fire, gnashing their teeth and rending their garments around here, while at the same time not excusing the Raptors for their collective performance.
                      And reminding ourselves that we don't have any lotto picks to look forward to, while the Celtics do.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                        And reminding ourselves that we don't have any lotto picks to look forward to, while the Celtics do.
                        Fultz is not gonna help

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                          Fultz is not gonna help
                          Too early to tell. Besides, Celtics have Nets' 2018 pick too.

Comment

• Hahahah Spurs fan has filled a lawsuit against Zaza for that foul on Kawhi

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                              Hahahah Spurs fan has filled a lawsuit against Zaza for that foul on Kawhi
                              Lol, I thought that only happened in Montreal (when Chara broke Pacioretty's back).

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                                Hahahah Spurs fan has filled a lawsuit against Zaza for that foul on Kawhi
                                That sucks so much, looked like the genius of Pop + his team was actually going to give GSW a good series. Curry + co. are going to be a lot fresher for the Finals than they were last year.
                                "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Working...
                                X