Everything OG Anunoby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
    And for the record, I'm going with Ron Artest with freakish length/athleticism.
    Ron artest with length but a normal brain would be amazing lol
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
      Ron artest with length but a normal brain would be amazing lol
      I don't know...Ron Artest, Tony Allen, Dennis Rodman - it's almost like normal brains may prevent someone from being a crazy tenacious defender lol even Draymond and Kawhi are abnormal in different ways. Anyway, that's some crazy foolish generalization there done in jest.
      Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

• Mess wrote: View Post
        I don't know...Ron Artest, Tony Allen, Dennis Rodman - it's almost like normal brains may prevent someone from being a crazy tenacious defender lol even Draymond and Kawhi are abnormal in different ways. Anyway, that's some crazy foolish generalization there done in jest.
        OG definitely skews to Kawhi, in terms of character.
        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Rich man's Joey Graham.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
            OG definitely skews to Kawhi, in terms of character.
            But on court he was described as lacking intensity at times much like Wiggins.

I think people need to relax on hyping this kid at least for this year until we see how he plays and how he improves. Offensively he is still raw and cannot create his own offence by himself ( he mainly scores in transition, pick and roll situation or backdoor cuts) but not on the perimeter when the defence is in front of him. Same goes for his developing shot, open shot yes he can occassionaly knock it down, when he's got a man on him no. Free throws FG % was abysmal in college.

Good defence and rebounding would mostly be his ticket to see minutes this season especially when facing elite players at the 3 or the 4 spot.

Comment

• His shooting mechanics look a lot better than they did in college. He's already an NBA defender who can probably hit shots at a serviceable clip. I see him playing his way into the rotation pretty quick once he's healthy and earning himself a solid role.

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
                His shooting mechanics look a lot better than they did in college. He's already an NBA defender who can probably hit shots at a serviceable clip. I see him playing his way into the rotation pretty quick once he's healthy and earning himself a solid role.
                What you saw was a clip from practice...

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                  What you saw was a clip from practice...

Haha true. I'm really high on the guy tho, I think he can be great sooner than expected.

Comment

• Dude doesn't like the spotlight. Can't blame him though. Fuck those fans.

Comment

Dude doesn't like the spotlight. Can't blame him though. Fuck those fans.

Lol oh man that was awkward. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Dude doesn't like the spotlight. Can't blame him though. Fuck those fans.

Fans? What fans? I'm pretty sure that was one of the Raptors players yelling at him. To me he looks comfortable and confident - he's just made a decision to be reserved and give nothing but quick, simple answers to the media.
                        Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                          Rich man's Joey Graham.
                          How rich? I mean..bill Gates Joey graham is lebron james
                          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• this deserves a bump:

Also

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                              Rich man's Joey Graham.
                              I hope you were joking and if not take it back!

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post
                                this deserves a bump:

Also

Too bad he didn't cock that joint back and banged on 'em.

Comment

Working...
                                X