Everything OG Anunoby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
    ...Still have a logjam at center with 4 guys that should be getting playing time there.
    That's only if you believe Bebe should get any kind of significant minutes there. Bebe is like a three wood. He only gets pulled out of the bag for specific circumstances or in case of injury/foul trouble. He has particular strengths, and glaring weaknesses.

Comment

• Oh, Gee..... Ain't No Newbie

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post
        That's only if you believe Bebe should get any kind of significant minutes there. Bebe is like a three wood. He only gets pulled out of the bag for specific circumstances or in case of injury/foul trouble. He has particular strengths, and glaring weaknesses.
        Agreed. Bebe is a total luxury as a 3rd-string centre, and at just under $3Mil/season, his cap hit is tolerable.
        The only problem is that Casey gives him too many minutes at the expense of more deserving players (Poeltl especially). He definitely has NBA-level skills and size/athleticism, but is lacking toughness and consistency.

I'm totally fine with him him on the roster, but hope Masai is looking to trade him for a young, end-of-bench 3&d wing in the same price range. I'm sure there are GMs out there who are intrigued by his rim protection and lob-target abilities.

Bebe's especially expendable because, in case of injuries, I think Siakam could also give us decent minutes as a backup centre. I think we should also remind ourselves that Bebe was a mere throw-in in the John Salmons salary dump deal that also got us Lou 6Man Williams, so any production/value we get from him should be considered a bonus.

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
          omg anunoby

(give me my all caps, dammit)
          You should get a credit for one all caps post for every 1,000 posts you make.
          "Stop eating your sushi."
          "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
          "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
          - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• jimicliff wrote: View Post
            you should get a credit for one all caps post for every 1,000 posts you make.
            ALL CAPS IS EASY MAN (lol)

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
              ALL CAPS IS EASY MAN (lol)
              "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• I hate to be THAT guy, but....

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                  I hate to be THAT guy, but....

9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                    I hate to be THAT guy, but....

busted

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
                      Let's see how he fares against Giannis and LBJ in the playoffs. So much potential with his size and quickness. His health should be made a huge priority for the team. I wouldn't be mad if they bench him on back to backs.
                      Go watch some of his college tape, his athleticism isn't even back to his college form yet. Imagine his final form...

Comment

• DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
                        Go watch some of his college tape, his athleticism isn't even back to his college form yet. Imagine his final form...
                        right? like he used to be dunking on fools... his offense is coming along too..

Comment

• Maybe it's the short shorts, maybe it's the dunking style, but OG reminds me of this dunk clip i saw way back when...

Can't wait for him to do something similar on someone.

Comment

• http://streamable.com/qy97j

Comment

• This..... is amazing. Did you make this?
                              Axel wrote:
                              Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                              KeonClark wrote:
                              We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                              KeonClark wrote:
                              I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                                This..... is amazing. Did you make this?
                                No it's from Reddit.

Comment

Working...
                                X