• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just found this great OG tweet

Comment

• NeedTristanThompson wrote: View Post
      I just found this great OG tweet
      Lol, from 2013. He must've been 7 years old.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
        Lol, from 2013. He must've been 7 years old.
        16 to be precise. Just the kind of tweet you'd expect lol
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Guys, can we borrow a nickname for OG from another Nigeria aka Christian Okoye.... The Nigerian Nightmare.
          Axel wrote:
          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
          KeonClark wrote:
          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
          KeonClark wrote:
          I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Nobody, including the broadcast team, talks about just how much better of a shooter he is than expected - he's shooting 43% from 3! This facet of his game is simply huge for him as he wouldn't fit nearly so well in the starting lineup without it.

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
              Nobody, including the broadcast team, talks about just how much better of a shooter he is than expected - he's shooting 43% from 3! This facet of his game is simply huge for him as he wouldn't fit nearly so well in the starting lineup without it.
              And 59% from 2...he picks his spots really, really well. Will be interesting in the coming couple years to see if he can come close to maintaining that while his usage inevitably increases

Comment

Nobody, including the broadcast team, talks about just how much better of a shooter he is than expected - he's shooting 43% from 3! This facet of his game is simply huge for him as he wouldn't fit nearly so well in the starting lineup without it.
                You could probably say that he wouldn't even be in the starting lineup.....

Comment

Let's pour out a little liquor for Lonzo....

Comment

• Then, I just love the way he attacks ballhandlers on D - not just disrupting what they're trying to do, but often coming up with the ball and generating a break the other way.

Interestingly, it's his power game that needs some refinement - what to do in the post, going up strong, not double-pumping, etc.

Comment

• Again, everyone assumed this would be a guy that would take years to get his 3-ball in working order, and he's right there out of the gates. It kind of baffles me that Matt, Leo, and Jack act are so ho-hum about it.

Comment

• Let’s see how he handles the back to back today. He’s been a revelation this year. Have we finally solved our starting small forward problem?

Comment

Again, everyone assumed this would be a guy that would take years to get his 3-ball in working order, and he's right there out of the gates. It kind of baffles me that Matt, Leo, and Jack act are so ho-hum about it.
                          It is still special to me. He's hitting it, but he still needs to improve his follow trough, I think. He will definitely be a great shooter sooner than later. Averaging 43% on his first 65 attempts of his career... Like... seriously?

I do think that it also has a link with how the ball is moving well this year and how he is able to be in the good spots to get the ball. It plays a lot into a %, maybe just as much as the form!

Comment

• Finally figured it out. Ron Artest, that's who he reminds me of on the court. Except he's WAY ahead of young Ron with his jumpshot and has the exact opposite demeanor.

Comment

• Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
                              Finally figured it out. Ron Artest, that's who he reminds me of on the court. Except he's WAY ahead of young Ron with his jumpshot and has the exact opposite demeanor.
                              It's the short-shorts.

Comment

Again, everyone assumed this would be a guy that would take years to get his 3-ball in working order, and he's right there out of the gates. It kind of baffles me that Matt, Leo, and Jack act are so ho-hum about it.
                                Reminds me of a certain San Antonio spur who had all the maturity and defensive tools, but shooting was a question mark Pre nba.

Comment

Working...
                                X